RenaultSport National Meet - Motor Heritage Centre, Warwicks

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think i can say for everyone that it was a great day.Roll on next year. :D
warwickmeet023.jpg

Twingogeekeo":15g5nwst said:
Never saw Dee :(

I but i seen you.....lol

You where in deep converation with someone, if you are the guy with the twingo133.net shirt on and didn't wanna be rude and jump in.

Very nice Twingo's guys....Will post my pic's i took of your cars later this evening.

Sadly you will see me on the Newsletter video as they interviewed my mate on her Clio GT and she wanted me to hold her hand :lol: and then started to bought me into the interview :eek:

Dee1983":o3xa75f2 said:
Twingogeekeo":o3xa75f2 said:
Never saw Dee :(

I but i seen you.....lol

You where in deep converation with someone, if you are the guy with the twingo133.net shirt on and didn't wanna be rude and jump in.

Very nice Twingo's guys....Will post my pic's i took of your cars later this evening.

Sadly you will see me on the Newsletter video as they interviewed my mate on her Clio GT and she wanted me to hold her hand :lol: and then started to bought me into the interview :eek:

I was the one in the 133.net T-shirt and yes deep in lots of conversations was finish one and another started :lol:

As I told a lot of people on the day, Karl likes to chat a lot :p

Hopefully they don't use my interview or at least edit most of it out...

Ah....so i did find you ;)

Feel for ya Matt.....They wanted to chat to her about her GT and then started on me. Hope the part on me gets scrapped :lol: