Renewed Insurance Twingo RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jra3d":3bgauwsu said:
I was cringing at the low quotes against mine but I do have 20000 miles and business use on it, plus guaranteed no claims and breakdown!

Mines something like 12k pa and business use.

BlackTwingo-i":34vqxqix said:
Im 19, might chat to my dad inabit because hes got two cars On a policy already

Shouldn't be a problem then? Like I said I was on Admiral at 19 with a 180bhp 2.0 Litre lol

I can make you feel a lot better, my insurance is high to say the least 21yrs old 4 yrs NCB & protected the 133 is £323 a year and the Clio 200 is £610 a year :( :( nearly a grand on insurance.

Jordysportracing":2kgi7oc0 said:
I can make you feel a lot better, my insurance is high to say the least 21yrs old 4 yrs NCB & protected the 133 is £323 a year and the Clio 200 is £610 a year :( :( nearly a grand on insurance.

That's still half of what I paid for this year on my i-music... :(

Dubz":eetnn62h said:
Jordysportracing":eetnn62h said:

That's still half of what I paid for this year on my i-music... :(

oh but the i-music is at least twice the car!! beast of a machine.

I know mate dont worry, i made sure the beast cooled down before taking actions on your comment!

I seriously think its stupid how they are sooo biased to young male drivers.. What if i was a tranny?

BlackTwingo-i":2ob7d2i5 said:
I know mate dont worry, i made sure the beast cooled down before taking actions on your comment!

I seriously think its stupid how they are sooo biased to young male drivers.. What if i was a tranny?

Declare you had a sex change, doubt they'd ask for evidence :lol:

BlackTwingo-i":3uzz4trj said:

the reason young male drivers have higher insurance premiums is because statistically it is young male drivers who cause the most road accidents. Women make stupid mistakes like scraping their cars or denting them whereas men seem to go for the much more extravagant accidents! Not saying this is in all cases but ...

Yeahh i know all that stat shizz, but what about the more smart/casual/careful drivers who have to suffer

No point saying im a tranny now :/ apparently there will be a 10% decrease in male insurance sometime soon?

Anyway, whats stopping me saying i live in an A rated zone!

Kelly_GT":wr5t2dak said:
the reason young male drivers have higher insurance premiums is because statistically it is young male drivers who cause the most road accidents. Women make stupid mistakes like scraping their cars or denting them whereas men seem to go for the much more extravagant accidents! Not saying this is in all cases but ...

+1 well said kelly_gt :lol:
Unfortunately insurance is based on risk and not being fair/equal, so if thats what statistics show.....

Sorry guys ;) xx

Not fair on lads who do drive safely and have to pay the silly amount!