retro fitting radio display

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellzie133

Reaction score
Hi ive just brought a twingo 133 yesterday its a 60 plate its has no display just a little display on the crappy radio is it possible to retro fit a standard radio display or rs monitor?

In a word yes for the display but as for the monitor it's more complicated .
& both will need to be programmed by Renault.

The fist one is the older one & the second is the bluetooth one. & both will work but as I said they need to be coded by Renault ..
Mines just had a new one fitted & they needed to pair it to the radio. ( mines the Bluetooth one)

Did u have a display before or was yours the same as mine with no display and how much did Reno charge to code it

Mine had the bluetooth fitted as standard so it was just a straight swap as i had a problem with the old one & a new one was fitted .. on the money side your probably looking at about an hours labour so i guess about £60 -70 ..
as for the monitor they are £140 to buy new from renault & may take longer to program if at all possible..

I have a Twingo 2011 with Radiosat Classic w/ display on panel and I would like to install the Radiosat Classic Bluetooth. Can I just swap the radios and add the microphone wiring?