retrofit cruise control onto 2011 cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cruise control isn't on the stalk its a button near the headlight adjuster.

Also buttons to control the speed are on the steering wheel so would need a new steering wheel with buttons which will be expensive.

Wether the wiring is actualy present or not? The stereo speaker wires have shown a few variations of wires being inplace but not used.

The only thing I realy use the cruise for is setting the speed limitter function for average speed camera sections. Otherwise, I find the cruise a bit pointles as your never more than a minute or two away from needing to press the peddles anyway... And we have fairly quiet roads up here :?

The behaviour of the cruise display is infuriatingly stupid with it replacing the user-selected display (trip miles, miles to service, etc) with the set speed at the slightest provocation. Turn it on, change it, brake. JUST LEAVE THE THING I CHOSE TO BE DISPLAYED... DISPLAYED, DAMMIT. Or at least switch back to what I wanted after a few seconds or something. Jeez.

Okay, when it's changing the speed for you it's useful granted, but when it's cruising the MASSIVE SPEED DISPLAY ABOVE gives it away, and when it's not on... well, it's not on is it?

Ahem. :D