RHD sun visors - mirror?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KamRS

Reaction score
The LHD Twingo has the mirror in the passenger sun visor - wondering if it's the same in RHD ones? My GF has lately been complaining about the lack of a mirror for the driver in the LHD (yes, I know the ones she really needs are located elsewhere!). Thought that maybe I'd source a RHD passenger sun visor if it has the mirror.. since I'll be in UK in June it might be a good occasion.

Mine only has a mirror on the right. All my female passengers always get annoyed at me...

mine which is LHD has mirror on the driver seat (left) and has not on the passenger !

My lady passengers are too busy to look in mirrors :roll:
Not what you think I meant dirty buggers....more like trying to deal with getting thrown around over every bump :lol:

mine has a mirror on the passenger side from a LHD car, got it from Karl but I can't remember the part number

Sorry! Got totally mixed up (and wrongly accused my GF too!) - the mirror is above the driver, so on the left side. Usually I drove, so she complains that she hasn't got a mirror in the car the she could use.

From the above though, seems like it's possible to get it for the right side of the car, thanks!

The former owner of my Twingo took it upon himself to buy a square of mirrored glass and glue it onto the passenger side sun visor. It looks bloody awful.

maggi112":3ef511go said:
I have a mirror on both sides. But want a LHD drivers side mirror as the bloody health and safety warnings on my passenger side looks stupid

Just take the sticker off??!!

It's not a sticker, it's printed onto the visor. Believe me, if it was a sticker it would of come off straight away!

Bloody hate health and safety stickers plastered over everything for the sake of it.