RIP paul walker

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad times :-( I love his films, and he came across as a genuinely nice guy in interview, very grounded. RIP :-(

now that's what you call a burnout! guy was a legend, loved him in the skulls

That's going through the pearl gates in style. In a carrera GT in a mass of flames.

He did seem like a really nice guy from all the charity and interview stuff he's done over the years.

RIP

All I can do is second all the above.

RIP dear sir. An hope all the mass cruises do you proud

The films do say don't re enact this on public roads, I'm guessing he was doing stupid amounts of speed.

A death is always bad and its sad he's died but if its from being silly in such a high powered car and losing control there's only one person to blame really isn't there? Maybe this will make those idiots who race and excessively speed on public roads think twice before they die too.

RIP Paul

Waitey I can understand what your saying but he wasn't even the driver and no one knows for sure that it was speed that caused the accident... Can we not just leave this as a tribute thread and not a 'they told you so' thread

I was gutted to hear about him. Such a waste of life, only 40 years old and leaving behind a young family too. He was a proper real petrolhead aswell - I watched a video someone had posted to Facebook last night of him visiting the Mine's HQ in Japan and driving their GTR, you could tell he was in his element! Legend. RIP.