• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ROLL CAGE SN15 £600 Ono

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callum-stirling

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Now the car is back up and running I can start to think about getting it down to ktec, I need to find some money from somewhere to complete the conversion.

This is the last thing I want to do but I'm just going to gauge some interest, obviously it would be pick up only as the cage would be far to difficult to post.

It comes in 3 peices and bolts to existing mounting points in the car.

It is in mint condition and has only been fitted while the car had been stood still lol.

Having spoken to ktec when I bought the at they said the expected retail price for the cage was £800 but obviously it's not on sale as of yet and is a completely one off item.

Any questions feel free to ask.

vurajaqu.jpg

2u9a8yqe.jpg

have you thought this one through lol, where are your seatbelt harnesses going to go once the cage goes?

oscar":pfrxx4gw said:
have you thought this one through lol, where are your seatbelt harnesses going to go once the cage goes?
Eyebolts like they used to in the old car ?? Hopefully I don't have to get rid but I want to see if anyone is interested

Thank you, I know that... I was talking about the front fixing points of the cage, which are just behind the seats.

yotah1":1msk1qxo said:
Thank you, I know that... I was talking about the front fixing points of the cage, which are just behind the seats.
ypu7yvyp.jpg

usa4ezyn.jpg

The footer plates can then be bolted/welded to the floor if needed

They would definitely need to because right now, bolted with only 2 mounting points, that's pretty useless :(

Let me get back to you on this.

yotah1":2e24pjh1 said:
They would definitely need to because right now, bolted with only 2 mounting points, that's pretty useless :(

Let me get back to you on this.

Fair play, I'm in no rush at all cus I think I may be able I manage without selling it :) and getting it to you would be a mission haha

Did the cage come with any paper work? People might get away with MSA rules if plates were welded into the chassis. although the rear beam wouldn't pass .

mwalsh":38v4c3he said:
Did the cage come with any paper work? People might get away with MSA rules if plates were welded into the chassis. although the rear beam wouldn't pass .

It didn't mate tbh I think it was done as a bit if an exercise to show it could be done and is possibly something ktec may look into setting up for sale. It is made by the same people who make all the cages for ktec including the ones used in the Clio race cars. I doubt this car will ever be raced competitively anyway so the MSA rules don't really bother me it's just a nice bit of kit to have tbh