routing cables

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matbry01

Reaction score
right as i am getting my car tomorow ! insted of saturday lol what is the best rout for the power supply for the sub,amp watever to the rear ? and getting to the headunit ?

Not sure on the RS as there isnt much room behind the engine when i had a GT i rooted mine though where the bonnet release is have a word with chappers as he has a sub

There should be a gromett at the back of the bay where one of the AC pipes goes through, just stab through it and feed the cable through there, will come into the car behind the passenger side carpet, then run it down passenger side to the boot, then on the other side run the RCA and remote turn on lead

Heres my setup:

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

Prab

Another way which i dont think anyone else has done is run it down through the centre of the car. Just got some fence wire and wiggled it about from head unit-handbrake-underneath back seat

Friedchicken hes on about getting it from the battery into the car i think

Friedchicken91":3bk4zrv2 said:
Another way which i dont think anyone else has done is run it down through the centre of the car. Just got some fence wire and wiggled it about from head unit-handbrake-underneath back seat
Did that in my first Clio.. worked a treat but was a b*tch to install!

Prabs right the gromit for the ac is the easiest way just remove the air box and u got more room to get to the gromit engine side

Prabmire can u make a few pics of your wiring under the bonnet and through the car eventually? I had quite a hard time today trying to pass the HUGE power cable for the amp from the battery to the interior... :evil:

Dokki":3k9qzmkc said:
Prabmire can u make a few pics of your wiring under the bonnet and through the car eventually? I had quite a hard time today trying to pass the HUGE power cable for the amp from the battery to the interior... :evil:
What you ran in 0 gage ? Lol