• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS cup Alloys, newcastle, £250

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

Reaction score
May aswell put these up for sale see if someone wants them as they will be only sitting in my garage and i have my eye on other mods ;)

We all know what they look like, painted in anthractie with the continental tyres you get standard.

Owner before me somehow managed to slighty kerb each wheel but only on the edges so not really noticeable.

Done 8100 miles on then so loads of meat left on the tyres :)

Would take say £250. I would prefer collection

Cheers :)

"8100 so plenty of meat left on the tires"

who you trying to kid.... mine were pretty much bald well before 8000 miles...

To be fair it also depends on the driver. Mine were changed as one his a pot hole and blow 3 holes in the tyre so i changed the front pair i would say the other side still had 2 - 3mm on it. My rears are still the same that was put on it at the factory not sure whats left on them but i know there is a fair bit and the cars now on 12800

pritchp":3a5i7ddp said:
"8100 so plenty of meat left on the tires"

who you trying to kid.... mine were pretty much bald well before 8000 miles...
Mine have done 6k and there f**ked

Mine have done 12k and still have over half the tread left .... so its the way you drive... and no i dont drive like a granny ... just i dont fly at 100mph in to corners tyres screeching and wheel spin off at lights....

Ha seriously there is atleast 5mm left on the front and the backs atleast 8mm. I have only had the car for 2000 miles so cant comment on how it was driven before but tyres are spot on :)

Nah there not the ones on ebay mate.

(bare in mind a good chunk of the miles i have done in it was in the snow so tyres wont have worn as much as normal )

Where are you based mate?

Al":3n7dmw7u said:
Twingogeekeo":3n7dmw7u said:
Al":3n7dmw7u said:
Where are you based mate?

Little birdy tells me near newcastle :lol:

:shock:

And I was hopeful for a set of wets!

Ill go up there to get them with you one weekend if you dont want to go on ya own :lol:

I agree you should buy them :p

Ill travel a little distance if you wanted to buy them, make your journey a bit shorter :)

And yeah im based in newcastle, clearly you could tell karl :lol:

I'm not driving to Newcastle to pick up wheels; it'd be nice to have them, but not that nice!

600+ mile round trip!

fookin hell haha.

I could arrange a courier like.

Give you £100 and ill come get them this weekend :lol:

let me know

Ollie133cup":1ns200fd said:
Mine have done 12k and still have over half the tread left .... so its the way you drive... and no i dont drive like a granny ... just i dont fly at 100mph in to corners tyres screeching and wheel spin off at lights....
:lol: :lol:

Haha think i would rather drive alongside the kerb with them than sell them for that! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.