• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS Cup Spoilers - £90 + Shipping (£15 to UK) Always in stock

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beany-08GT":1pix1plj said:
Wow these look amazing!

Would these fit onto a GT?
The top profile of all the boot lids is the same across all the Mk2 Twingos ;)

So, if you already have a GT with the pram handle style spoiler then the RS one will fit

If you've a non RS (Pre or post facelift) without a spoiler, then the GT one will fit as my old one is on Karens motor... So, the RS one will also fit.

If you need a template for drilling holes, the original instructions are here
https://www.ecoplast-access.com/7711428670.pdf

Kawka asked me to do a review of his spoiler, seeing as I dont have a progress thread, here it is.
What can I say? Brilliant, when it came to the door I wondered how big the spoiler was as it was packaged so well, it took half an hour to get out of the bubble wrap. Made well and its a very good quality product and looks great on the car.
20140620_160325_zpsd9c26c80.jpg

@TwingoJoe94 - Good to hear you liked it! Looks nice :)

Another one was shipped today, do we have anyone else interested in buying one of those over the weekend?

Received Cup Spoiler today , what can i say other than excellent all round a beautifully finished visual upgrade for my RS.

As for service it was second to non & delivery i waited 5 days but the fact it took me 10 mins to unwrap shows the care & attention taken to deliver this supurb piece of kit safe & sound !!

Cheers
Jon

Pics to follow !!

Also my RS standard spoiler will be going up for sale once cup spoiler is sprayed & fitted if anyone is interested !!

Attachments

• New Cup Spoiler.jpg
    New Cup Spoiler.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Twingo spoiler 1.jpg
    Twingo spoiler 1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 51
  • spoiler 2.jpg
    spoiler 2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 51
Recieved my cup sopoiler today. Considering I only ordered it Wednesday was very surprised to see it so early :). Great piece of kit and very well made and finished. Well pacakaged aswell as took me a good 10 mins to unwrap lol. All round great buy and well worth the money. X

Haha, I see all of you guys enjoy the unpacking process :D Also I am happy all of you are satisfied.

There are 2 spoilers on the shelf, waiting for customers at the moment!

oscar":32kufaxe said:
looks good, carbon copy of the original ... hard not mess a mould up though! so how exactly is the colour horrible? what colour did you specify and how did they go about matching your specified request on colour? did they show you a colour chart and you picked? or did you just go in and say 'anthracite please' and they dipped their hand in the 100+ shades of anthracite 'lucky dip bin'' and picked the first one out?

for 400 odd quid to have 3 small parts painted .... i'd take it right back and get it painted to the colour you at least specified dude

What is the correct colour code for the silver/anthracite spoilers?

Also being a noob I'm curious about these spoilers. I have the weedy looking spoiler on my car (a 133). Were these RS spoilers an option from new on 133s? Or just on the Cup?

Twingoroe":33hcp1p3 said:
any more? how do I go about paying etc?
Yeah, there are 2 in stock at the moment.
Everyone so far used PayPal to pay me, GIFT / Family & Friends Transfer to avoid the fees, £105 total shipped to UK, other countries other prices let me know where are you from. If you want to purchase, PM me about it and I'll give you payment details there, after that I'll need your address and it can be shipped tomorrow (also, I am leaving for 2 weeks holiday break this weekend, so if you want it soon, you have to do the payment today or tomorrow).

Another very satisfied customer!
As the others before me have said, very well packaged and WHEN you eventually get to the spoiler itself its really great quality. Might as well be the real deal.
Thanks kawka great product!

Struggling to upload pics at the moment but will try again later.

Thanks for a word Jamie :)

Sales on hold for around 3 weeks, I am leaving for holiday break.

You can still place orders and I will ship them as soon as I am back at work :)

I'd like to place an order for one please mate, how exactly do I go about doing that?

Liam24":1wwwaj6n said:
I'd like to place an order for one please mate, how exactly do I go about doing that?

Liam just give tomasz a message, you'll need to wait until he is back from holiday though! once tomasz is back, he'll no doubt provide you with his paypal email or whatnot :)

Liam24":350fgcan said:
Unfortunately last two pieces that I had ready has been shipped out today, the soonest you could expect your spoiler is in around 3 weeks from now.
If that is okey and you can wait, I will send you a PM once I am back. You can read all the needed information in the first post, generally you just let me know you are interested, I give you my PayPal details, you send money via GIFT / Family & Friends Transfer and give me your address information. Then I ship the spoiler :)

Okie dokie mate that's fine I'm not in a major hurry! Yeah just give me a shout when your back :)

seems like I was the luck one who got the last one before he went on holiday! should get mine about Thursday I cant wait for this bad boy to arrive!

Got this spoiler last Thursday, Ordered it the Friday before so 6 days is very good considering how much I paid for postage and where it came from! The way it was package you would of thought it was a nuclear reactor in there! Amazingly packed! haha The spoiler is spot on considering its over £100 cheaper than the next cheapest on ebay and it does not look like a cheap copy! I am going to get it sprayed asap and get it on so I will post pictures.

Twingoroe":341micwj said:
Got this spoiler last Thursday, Ordered it the Friday before so 6 days is very good considering how much I paid for postage and where it came from! The way it was package you would of thought it was a nuclear reactor in there! Amazingly packed! haha The spoiler is spot on considering its over £100 cheaper than the next cheapest on ebay and it does not look like a cheap copy! I am going to get it sprayed asap and get it on so I will post pictures.

You wont be disappointed its a quality bit of cosmetic kit , had mine fitted last week finishes the car off nicely !! Enjoy