• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS Cup Spoilers - £90 + Shipping (£15 to UK) Always in stock

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawka_22

Reaction score
Hello Twingo133.NET users!

I am here, to supply all of you with brand new Twingo RS Cup Spoilers produced by me for £90 + Shipping (£15 to UK) from Poland!

1. Introduction.
My name is Tomasz, I live in Poland, and here I have my own business - producing and selling visual tuning car parts (mostly spoilers).
I have over 13 years of experience in working with GRP (Glass-Reinforced Plastic / Fiberglass). Half of that time I have worked on my own.
Throughout those years I have learnt that it is easy to make a spoiler, but it is not easy to make a good spoiler, that will not deform or split after time.
Less than 0,5% of people who purchase the spoiler from me is unsatisfied with the quality (taken that from having less than 1 return in 200 spoilers shipped).
But even then, sometimes it is just the customer who tries the spoiler on his car, and decides he prefered his car without the spoiler.
Guess that would be enough for an introduction, time for details about spoiler.

2. Spoiler information.
The spoiler I am selling, is the RS Cup Spoiler. It is made from GRP which is strong and flexible material, that guarantees the spoiler will always fit, and keep it's shape.
Part comes painted in gray priming paint, and is ready for further paintwork. (Wet-sanding + colour painting).

3. Installation guide.
My spoiler comes with 2x M6 Bolts that will fit into the two lower holes you will have in your tailgate after removing your GT Spoiler.
One of my customers, who already installed spoiler from me on his car wrote an amazing guide I link you here: CLICK
Guess the guide explains everything, you can also give this information to your car-sprayer if you want him to fit the spoiler for you, good one should have all of these in his workshop.

4. How to buy.
If you are decided you want to buy the spoiler, PM me on the forum, or send me an e-mail. You can choose one of payment methods I described below, or you can suggest your own way of paying me.
Don't forget to let me know where you are from. In case you are not from UK the shipping might cost a little bit more.
After seeing you are interested, and finding payment method that works for us both, I will give you my payment details so you can finish it, and after that send me your address information.
I will ship the spoiler the very next day after receiving the payment and PM or mail you Tracking Number so you can check where the package is at any given time.

5. Payment methods.
- PayPal GIFT / Family & Friends Transfer (Most prefered, no fees, instant transfer, easiest)
- Western Union Money Transfer (Takes more time, takes more fees, takes more effort)
- Bank Account International Transfer (Takes more time, they might fee you a lot)
- eBay Listing (Gives you feeling of safety, costs more because of the fee eBay charges)

6. Shipping.
Shipping costs £15 to most of the UK, for other countries contact me and I'll let you know.
I am using DPD Courier Services, parts are carefully packed but you still should at least take a closer look to the package (try to shake it, or even cut the package with courier around, in case something would go wrong with the delivery).
Spoilers are sent the day after I receive the payment*, shipping should take no more than 3-5 days to UK. Contact me for other countries, but usually it is within the week.
*Unless I have more than one order per day, which I will let you know before you pay.

7. Contact.
dUlWeKC.jpg

8. FAQ.
- Are you trusted? - Well, ask those forum users who already purchased the spoiler from me, all widely smiling :)
- What about 50£ for the spoiler with shipping? - Nope. For now £90 is the price for the part, and around £15 for shipping, which makes 105£ Total.
- How long do I wait for the spoiler? - I ship it on the next working day after payment, and it takes 3-5 days to arrive to your hands.
- Can you paint the spoiler for me? - Unfortunately now, but you can get it painted for around £50, at least that is how much one of my customers paid.
- Can you do the diffusers as well? - I would if I could find diffuser in good condition for reasonable price to make moulds out of it.

9. Photo Galleries.
dbird - Black Full Fat With Cup - Cup Spoiler from Kawka - My first customer, you can see the photos of my spoiler fitted to his nice car in his thread!
OJ4rVCd.jpg

Roberts - Jakes Red RS133 CUP Progress - My second customer's progress thread with photos of my spoiler inside. He also made a guide on how to fit the spoiler: CLICK. Thanks a lot!
66ditU2.jpg

Raw spoiler gallery - You can find photos of the actual product, before lacquering (just painted with gray priming paint) against a tailgate.

Some raw photos spammed with watermark:
uGaPard.jpg

8dYNv2o.jpg

NWANjjJ.jpg

Thanks for reading!
If you are interested or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

I wouldn't recommend paying by western union, no possibility of a refund at all, pay the extra £5 and get from eBay just incase

When I got funds ill be getting the spoiler like!

benmc":2kqj92uk said:
can yo udo the diffusers too??
I already heard from one of the forum users that diffusers for this car are highly wanted and very, very rare. I keep an eye on that and if I have the chance to purchase original one, I will do so and get a mould so you all can get one of those diffusers :)

LC":2kqj92uk said:
I wouldn't recommend paying by western union, no possibility of a refund at all, pay the extra £5 and get from eBay just incase
Yeah that is right. That's why I guess most people will do the eBay thing at first, and when I get some positive feedbacks from forum users maybe next purchases will go through WesternUnion.

James-Hilton":2kqj92uk said:
If you could produce the diffuser as well I reckon you'd get quite a lot of sales on here.
Yeah I know, many people pointing this out so I guess it is really big of a "WANTED" item here :) Trying my best to get one of those.

benmc":2kqj92uk said:
When I got funds ill be getting the spoiler like!
Sure! Feel free to PM me on forums when you want to do so!

sheela86":2kqj92uk said:
Hello, I am interested at the spoiler. would still be possible to buy it?
Hello, yes of course. You can contact me through PM on forums. I will need to know how you want to purchase (I gave some options in first post, eBay/WesternUnion/PayPal GIFT might work as well). Contact me and we will talk the details out :)

You all have a nice day,
Tomasz

Hello I wanted to know if the spoiler was still available are Italian

Diema":ihv8ra4f said:
Hello I wanted to know if the spoiler was still available are Italian
Yes it is available. Shipping to Italy will be 20 GBP (in most cases).

If you are interested PM me how you want to purchase the spoiler (options available in first post).

Because of many people asking: yes, spoilers still are, and will be available :)

JSB101":g8slasic said:
I'd like to order one if they are still available ?
Yep, all available.

PM me details about how you want to do the deal (PayPal / eBay / WesterUnion) and shipping details so I'll give you shipping price for your country.

It is pretty easy, you can use 2 screws that are included (visible on 3rd photo of raw spoiler) and / or you can use strong adhesive like car window glue.

Roberts":12pymt7e said:
Have any been fitted to a twingo yet?
I have sold one in Poland, the guy came with his Twingo to pick the spoiler and "tried" it on the car, was all good, didn't hear from him after that, so I guess he was satisfied wit the spoiler.
I can take some photos of my spoiler when I hold it on the tailgate if you are interested (Bought it to make sure the spoiler fits good before making moulds).

PS. Also, a well-known user from this forum wanted to buy one and make a review of the spoiler, but I guess he retracted his offer. If anyone, with gallery of his car and some nice amount of posts wants to buy the spoiler, I could give you a discount in exchange for reviewing the spoiler publicly on the forum (pictures of it on arrival, before installing, after installing on car, your personal opinion).

Roberts":1juwhp2k said:
Have any been fitted to a twingo yet?

do it mate, i was going to take one of tomasz and review it but the situation with the mugen spoiler has blown it out of the water unfortunately. tomasz wouldn't be making these spoilers if he didn't know what he was doing. he's a good guy, he's very honest and prides himself in the work he does and has done this sort of thing for a very long time. i fully trust that it's going to be spot on.....

if anyone is reading this, get one bloody bought! Twins go - what you waiting for? i'll get it painted and installed for you :) £200 from renault unpainted .... or £90-£100 with postage from Tomasz, i'll get you it painted gloss black to match your black trim for £85 ...... Tomasz spoiler + painting = cheaper than the renault UNPAINTED one :D

Definitely considering it now. Need to have a look at priorities for the car first. So much I want to do but with saving for a house, Twingo sadly comes second :(