• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RS front seats

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't someone say there was a 133 gordini being broken & sold on eBay earlier? Might be worth having a search to see what condition the front seats are in

I wouldn't say no to a set of clio 197 seats, but just want the ease of seats and airbags that will fit/work.

Thread hijack....does anyone know how supportive, comfortable and easy to get in/out of the standard 197/200 rs seats are? Tempted to look into getting some for my clio would go for the recaros but due to my other half having difficulties with her back and legs I don't think it'd be very fair to ask her to try and climb in and out of a set of recaros!
Sorry for hijacking but couldn't see much point in creating another seat thread, hope you don't mind ;-)

Hmm...would be interested but problem is I have no money :-( what is he wanting for it just out of interest? And when you say full interior, what constitutes as full? I'm clueless lol

Ah right, ok thanks. Probs going to me more than I can afford in the near future :-( but would be good to know just in case he still has it if/when I can afford it lol

JE_GT":2rmp7pes said:
Seats are available again, buyer dropped out.

Fronts £175
Fronts & Rears £275 ono
Is this your friend with the normal Clio Renault sport interior for sale? or have I just assumed that?

lgonzalez":3ck7u13z said:
Thread hijack....does anyone know how supportive, comfortable and easy to get in/out of the standard 197/200 rs seats are? Tempted to look into getting some for my clio would go for the recaros but due to my other half having difficulties with her back and legs I don't think it'd be very fair to ask her to try and climb in and out of a set of recaros!
Sorry for hijacking but couldn't see much point in creating another seat thread, hope you don't mind ;-)
I find them spot on, very comfy and supportive in all the right places. I didn't find the recaros half as nice, maybe I have a fat arse but I just didn't fit in them.