RS GORDINI pic thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS GORDINI

Reaction score
As i am a bit of a whore when it comes to pics,i thought i would get a thread going.still not got the SLR out so phone pics at the mo.
twingo010.jpg
twingo008.jpg
twingo051.jpg
twingo011.jpg
twingo012.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg

Looks very nice. Do like the 'dinis.

You got a small buldge in your tyre, or it a trick of the photo? (1st pic, top left, near the end of where it reads tubeless on the tyrre)

DrDrew":2jw1bmly said:
Looks very nice. Do like the 'dinis.

You got a small buldge in your tyre, or it a trick of the photo? (1st pic, top left, near the end of where it reads tubeless on the tyrre)
your right,hadnt noticed that.it must have been done when tyres were put on because there is know mark on wheel but a small slit in tyre just near the rim.thanks for that.Hope dealer will sort it.

No problemo. Didn't want to be nit-picking, but thought it could be something you wanted checked. Hopefully all will be good :D

What's your number then and I'll knock ya up a signature plaque.

You looking to do anything too it?

cool,as for doing anything to the car,not worth it on a N/A engine like this.Maybe a zorst and filter to help it breath a little better but you will never get any real power gains from this engine.You could go down cams,throttle bodies etc root and still not see that much in the way power gains.

Looks nice. Was that a fun drive off down the tree-lined road? (penultimate pic)