Rs gordini progress thread!! (always being updated!)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike_Robo":hcaddmop said:
yeah cool mate just wanna see what a dini looks like lowered as the same as i would go :) i am tempted by the BC racing coilover kit on here like :/

Here you go :p
Dini on H&R
mg4517.jpg

Lowered now :p and just need them to settle then I'll take a pic :) but it sits very like them h and r's on the pic! And silly me thought the oil dipstick was in plastic tube but when I was changing tb back to standard I noticed its rubber...so the 197 inlets are a back on project!! :p let's see how goes!

I still need to get a pic of lowered !! And bought an rs tuner of freddie off here the other day so this will be going on!! :p gaskets for plan of adapter plate for 197 inlets will be getting bought on weekend also!

Okay so gaskets arrived today for the adapter and yea I still need to get a pic of it lowered!!

5c28fe4c-a3b4-67c5.jpg

520af542-a817-a6e8.jpg

Okay do pic of it lowered not the best though as sat on curb an that pic makes back look out of proportion from front but it's not lol also got plain number plates do don't have car sale advert all over it haha

520af542-a86a-e8fc.jpg

Here's 2 quick pics I done the other day too
520af542-a87f-c2d0.jpg

520af542-a88a-79ed.jpg

It looks like it sits like moving shadows pic in real life that's probs a better pic to compare with :p

Do it bud! I'm only on springs till I save for coilies :p

Whoop!!! This baby arrived today from frediii on here!! Great guy!!
Already sent off for unlock code :p!

epu2uses.jpg

glad it finally arrived :) just make sure not to drive the car 3 hours around the expected arrival of the unlock key, as to be able to flash software to the ECU the water temperature has to be below 60°C, otherwise it won't let you flash anything :)

I was so gutted when I received this unit, as I drove home, fetched the laptop and fired up the rstuner software ready to flash the new map... and it refused. it took AGES fo the water to cool down :p

mazmaz":vqfru723 said:
you have an universal improve map?

does it work well?

worked for me. it got rid of the flatspot, disabled the preheating routine that caused the kangorooing cold start problem, improved low-rev grunt and raised the limiter to 7400rpm

Sweet cheers fredi! I'll bear it in mind when unlock arrives only bad thing is the firmware on this tuner I've got I can't do custom maps from henk so hen I get inlets and exhaust it's straight to rs tuning so Guna take a while longer to get these inlets on as I want to map them on but least I can use the tuner for other great stuff and the normal map :p !!

what :shock: ? just download the latest VCI firmware from henks website and flash it using the rstuner software

I can put normal map on but not custom one for some reason lol

Strange, especially as custom maps were already available when i bought this unit.

Anyway as much as i love his standard map, for a custom jobbie i would prefer live mapping anyway.

I'll have to see if I can sort it with him and yeah I'd prefer live map but I was going to just get one of him for when I had inlets an exhaust then proper live map when I go cams and higher comp :)