RS Monitor

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemat1

Reaction score
hello gordini peeps!

does the gordini come as standard with the RS monitor?

Cheers

Mat

Which annoyed me, because the RenaultSport manual addendum talks about it as if it's installed, no mention of it being an option - I spent ages trying to get the thing to activate! :D

BikNorton":3iacis3t said:
Which annoyed me, because the RenaultSport manual addendum talks about it as if it's installed, no mention of it being an option - I spent ages trying to get the thing to activate! :D

i was the opposite, i brought the car and didnt know (wasnt told) it had it on mine until i thought would give it a go when i got home after i saw it in the book and was well chuffed that it was installed in mine

:p

BikNorton":u23s9oy9 said:

Me too! I was flicking through the manual and had no idea what it was on about until I realised that instead of the monitor, I had a cubbyhole!

Locked as OP question answered. Any retro fit discussion please keep it in the above post

Status
Not open for further replies.