RS Tuner Map - Worth it on a Twingo?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbob 2705

Reaction score
Hi All,

Asking for a mate,

Basically I've got a RS Tuner for my Clio 182, and the 98RON Map is very popular for the Clio's and people constantly sing its praises, mainly for making cold starting a lot better and providing better low end torque

I did try to search on here, but no one seems to say much about them for a Twingo RS

Anybody ever tried it?

Here it is : https://www.fastchip.nl/shop/engine-calibration/renault-calibration/twingo-2/xnxx_rs133_stg1-detail

By the time you've bought an unlock code and the map, your looking at just under £80

Any help would be appreciated,

Many Thanks

James

I'd be interested to know if this was any good. Renault gave my car an ECU update which seems to have helped cold starts and improved on the flat spot around 3k.

I had it on my old gordini and I'd say yes definitely worth it, so much more responsive and revy !!

thread bump, also interested in this, had one on 4 clios previously and rated them highly but theres not much info on them on the twingo?

well ive got the 98ron map on mine now and so far so good. feels more alive before 5k and revs past 7 now possibly 7150 but will check it out. ive got some commuting to do next week so will get a about 300 miles on it

I'd be interested to see what sort of gains you get from this sort if tuning box as opposed to an actual map.

it is an actual map/calibration. you just use a specific interface to put it on the car called the RS Tuner module. very big in the cliosport scene. feels good to drive with, more below 5k and feels like it likes to rev up to 7100/7200rpm now.