RS Twingo to Clio 200 Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUDeaf

Reaction score
Sorry Guys, leaving 133.net as just bought a S/H Clio 200 cup.
133 was just not quick enough, thought of map/exhaust etc. but its gone anyway.
Dont get me wrong, loved the twingo RS and had great fun, but this is a serious bit of kit. And guess what, the insurance was cheaper....how do you work that out !!!!!
Cause i'm old i guess 62yrs.
Loved the forum and the way its laid out, plus of course the comments and tech stuff. Goodbyeee.. :lol:

Why leave?? Some of us have RS250s and pop in here regularly!

OK, will stay. I have soft spot for you guys/girls. Now let me find a 197/200 forum,,,

RUDeaf":1tsggt2p said:
OK, will stay. I have soft spot for you guys/girls. Now let me find a 197/200 forum,,,

as stated clio200.net is the best by a mile. There is 'another' rather large clio forum, but it isnt a place for normal people and they dont like 197/200's ;)

i also ditched the twingo for a 200. still dropping by here regularly. i agree clio197.net is a nice place to be.

I used to have a 197 and traded in for the twingo :p haha little tip if your getting a 200 (even if not Into modding) buy solid engine and gearbox mounts coz a cracked manifold flange and 2 new flexi's to replace is a lot more expensive haha

weebob":26lk4uxy said:
RUDeaf":26lk4uxy said:

as stated clio200.net is the best by a mile. There is 'another' rather large clio forum, but it isnt a place for normal people and they dont like 197/200's ;)
ROLF!!! There a few good people on the other forum but we wont start going into that! Not sure if want to keep their sticker on my car or not lol