Samco resonator deletion kits

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris-133Cup

Reaction score
I have been reading up on whats the best filter/Induction kit and it appears to be the green filter, is this right?

Also I have read that you can get Samco Res Deletion kits, can someone provide a link to these please?

Thanks in advance, Chris

merlin motorsport list the 133 kits, or any samco dealer should be able to get them

Thank you, just had a quick look at them, are they beneficial or purely just for looks?

What is the benefit of having the kit, over just removing the resonator box? Or is this not relating to the resonator box.

right ok bear with me here, that hoses from SFS just replaces the hose that connects to the airbox right? OR does that hose replace the resonator box and connect somewhere else? Sorry about this, I hope to learn more about the 133 as I go along lol, you can ask me anything about a Fiesta ST ha ha.

The hoses replace like for like hoses. But im sure if you speak with the guys they can make a delete hose.

Twingogeekeo":c93cg13q said:
https://www.sfsperformance.co.uk/

Thats there website. I also talk to the Directors there so sure we can sort something out if needed.

interesting... some sort of group buy? i maybe intereed in the two air intake kits, not bothered about a coolent one at the mo.

You mean the AH40.1 and the AH40.2? Those are the only two hoses I can see on their price list. I would be interested in a group buy.

Im sure we can sort a good buy out with SFS hoses.

Ill have a word with the guys i speak to from there and let you know the out comes. Maybe need minimum of 5 kits in total but ill let you know.

Karl

Been speaking with SFS Mangering Director and he has said dont worry about group buys. Any Twingo133 member wanting kits will get 25% off!

This are the RRP

Induction Hose AH40.1 £75.00
Induction Hose AH40.2 £80.00
Coolant Kit (5 Hoses) CHS261 £185.00

UK postage £6.00

On the hoses we will get 25% off!

**Oops fingers slipped just ordered mine** ;)