Samsung Galaxy S3

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Bit of information for those who have been looking at one.

I got bored of my Iphone 4s and fought i would pop into phones4u and see if they can buy me out of it so i can get a new contract along with a new phone.

I had to pay £30 to get out of my old contract but phones4u paid the rest and took the Iphone off me. I got myself the Samsung Galaxy S3 only had it a few days and cant believe how good it is and doesnt make me feel like im playing with a childs toy. I got the Iphone for the reason everyone else had it and raved about how good it was and personally yes it was good but something didnt feel right.

So the Samsung i can adjust all the front with widgets along with the apps instead of it looking like a notice board like the iphone. Its lighter and the screen is bigger making it alot better to look at plus the 8MP camera that looks amazing and the front camera is in HD.

Looking to get a tablet now. Was going to get a Ipad a few months ago but held off. After getting the samsung phone im going to look at there tablets to see what i think as before i never bothered as everyone says get a Ipad like they did with the Iphone. I think its all about playing and liking what you want and not other people :lol:

Welcome to the wonderful world of android. :)

As far as tablets go, the Galaxy Tabs are pretty good, but it's worth looking at the Nexus 7. Pretty cheap and has reviewed very well.

DrDrew":2d7792du said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of android. :)

As far as tablets go, the Galaxy Tabs are pretty good, but it's worth looking at the Nexus 7. Pretty cheap and has reviewed very well.

The samsung Galaxy is the one ive been looking at with the 10" screen

I'm a massive apple fan .. But your right Karl about the galaxy s3 is so much more than even the new iPhone can offer .. Ive been looking to buy one for a few weeks . But I think I'm going to wait till after the september launch of the iphone 5 to see if they knock a few £££ of the price of the Samsung..

told u Karl, s3 is where its at.

i didnt think i would like it but i love it, the only thing i can say wrong with it is i think its messy

Got a bit carryied away at the weekend i know love samsung.

I got:-

Tablet Galaxy Tab2
Samsung Laptop