Saturday 16th feb, knights park.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jjay

Reaction score
Hey all. Just another extended invite from some friends.

Small meet at knights park in tunbridge wells. There's the hop house, frankie and bennies for food, there's bowling and god knows what else :-D plenty to do.

So if any of you would like to join let me know. Around 6.30pm we will be getting there

Afterwards il be going up to groom bridge, where friend with 197 will be :) anyway come. It's a pub btw

Jjay":xa298m0a said:
Afterwards il be going up to groom bridge, where friend with 197 will be :) anyway come. It's a pub btw
How far is that the wrong direction to home for me lol. Also probs not a great idea considering the only money I have left just went in the fuel tank!! And is the 197 not coming to the meet?!

lgonzalez":23foixoi said:
Jjay":23foixoi said:
How far is that the wrong direction to home for me lol. Also probs not a great idea considering the only money I have left just went in the fuel tank!! And is the 197 not coming to the meet?!
5min up the road from where we are at already ;) lol

Haha okay Lewis. Well seems to be more people coming now. Few from 197.net, few from CS and us. :-D lets just hope the GT is done in time or we will be both going in yours ;-)

Jjay":yt014nhg said:
Haha okay Lewis. Well seems to be more people coming now. Few from 197.net, few from CS and us. :-D lets just hope the GT is done in time or we will be both going in yours ;-)
Lol. We'll get it done, I'll do your rear brakes while you make a start down the front end maybe? Now I should go to sleep if I'm going to be up early lol.