Scanguage2

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra3d

Reaction score
Ok, i've seen all you guys on here talking about it, looked at the website, and i'm tempted!

The website it says it can do stuff like distance/time to empty, fuel used and all that, are these all available on the 133?

Accurate, definitely not - about as accurate as the 182 distance to empty gauge.

My MPG is pretty accurate on the Scangauge though. I find that pretty useful. It's also satisfying to see the MPG has increased the more miles I put on the car.

How come these aren't accurate? I thought they ran off the ECU and therefore you'd expect it to be.....

Nope... in terms of the "miles till empty" bit.. you have to set that up yourself..its a pain (hence why ive not got round to doing it!)

I like the MPG read out.. although my average never goes above 30 which is pretty gutting!

They do, but the distance to empty is a bit all over the shop. I don't know how it measures it; ie: ever 5 miles MPG reading / fuel remaining or whatever but the equation used is measured too far apart to accurately represent it.

For example; if you're driving along at a 30MPG and it calculates you have 10 miles left in the tank, then floor it and take it down to 12MPG, the tank will be empty before the Scangauge "realises" this.

They may have updated software now, but mine is not accurate at all, so much so I turned it off and selected other options.