Scotland Meet - Knockhill, Sunday 9th November

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar

Reaction score
Second last hot hatch day of the year before Christmas. It's been a while since the few of us Scotland guys have had a proper meet although I have met a good few of you, it's always great to put faces to names especially if you are newer to the club :mrgreen:

The day will start at around 9 o'clock and will finish as it starts to get dark at around 3.30-4, I'm thinking that when it gets dark we can go for some food and then head our separate ways??!

Entry is about £8-10 usually per person and it's always a laugh seeing the cliosport.net boys chasing down big powered RWD cars :shock:

who's game? copy and paste + add your name if you're keen,

1. Oscar + 1 (Ryan)

the lissssssstttttt

1. Oscar
2. youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :p
3 the next guyyy
4 staceys mom has got it going onnnn

mattyg":igk7f4aa said:
I may come along and watch

i think you should matty, i haven't met you yet even though i was supposed to all be it briefly with those springs!

well i am definitely keen for this, might bring a few mates along too! (even though he has a fiesta :roll: :lol: )

Sorry guys, not going to be able to make it to this :( I'm working the whole weekend, have a good one though!!

I've only had my 133 for a weeks but would be nice to meet few local chaps :) I might be up for this depending on how many are going

Who's going to this then? Marcus if your still wanting to go I can meet you at Kinross services if you wish

Crap! Didn't even know this was arranged, would've been nice to see some 133s again, unfortunately I never ever got to take mine round track!

No one missed out the organiser ( Oscar ) seems to have dropped off the face of the earth so it wasn't planned so didn't happen we will need to see if people can maybe make a scottish meet in the future

Don't think there is one mate but if there was a few wanting to meet I would be up for it and would be up for organising something