Scotland meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry_mcc

Reaction score
Hi guys/ girls

Looking at arranging a meet in Scotland before the bad weather hits us properly. Not sure on location as yet so I am needing to know who's interested, where to meet, when?

If there's enough interest then I will arrange where and when to suit people

Thanks
Harry

I'm up for this :) not this week mind you, weather's to be shocking.
Where....no idea....thinking somewhere by the sea or by loch :)

I'm up at Bridge of Cally on Saturday, October the 6th for the Colin McRae stages if anyone wanted to meet around there, good for the Speyside and North boys. Only 35mins from Perth :D

If I'm on shore, then highly likely up for it :)

Just don't bother asking when that would be, as I don't have a clue when I'm due on/off

I'm up for any weekend aswell, I'm going to the rally on the 6th but wasn't going to go to the bridge of cally stage, I'm going to the craigvinean stage at dunkeld.. Roughly 12 miles fro bridge of cally, its a really good stage

Shaun133CUP":1rgdgfso said:
I'm going to the craigvinean stage at dunkeld.. Roughly 12 miles fro bridge of cally, its a really good stage

I've not been to any rallys that far up yet, I was up past Aberfeldy for the IRC Rally of Scotland round last year, but not as far up as (pretty much) Glenshee...

Anywhoo, available any weekend. Except this weekend, BDC @ Knockhill.

Just remembered, Gordini200 is arranging a meet on Clio200 forum. Back end of October down at Perth

would be up for this depending on work and if twingo is back still waiting on parts