Scotland meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry_mcc

Reaction score
Evening everyone,

Just testing the water to see who fancies arranging a scotland meet. I personally dont have any dates/months in mind so fire out the suggestions. Hopefully we can get quite a big meet arranged.

let me know all your thoughts :)

We always attempt to arrange one but nothing ever really formulates, I'm always game for a meet though! Krispy Kreme anyone? ;)

funky_d":25wdx6d2 said:
We always attempt to arrange one but nothing ever really formulates, I'm always game for a meet though! Krispy Kreme anyone? ;)

Forth road bridge for pics then over to Krispy Kreme for a munch :p

scott133":2pt2vc1r said:
funky_d":2pt2vc1r said:

Forth road bridge for pics then over to Krispy Kreme for a munch :p

That's a plan! North Queensferry at the wee pier bit to get pictures of the cars with the bridges in the background (awesome spot, here's one I took of my old car when I first got it lol)

1hxd1c.jpg

And as Matt says, queue for the doughnuts is ridiculous... Me and the missus went the night it opened and we waited an hour and 45 minutes for the drive through...

It might have very well been....
Single Recaro seat, massive Jap cannon and no badges?

It's my brothers and I have to say, after driving it....makes me want a new car :eek:

290 brake under your right boot speaks a lot for itself in a car that weighs little over 1200 kilos :twisted:

i know nothing happend the last time we tried to organise a meet but we need to get a decent amount of names before we bother arranging something, to make it worthwhile.

scott133":15y9zmhx said:
Does anybody want to suggest a date? What about the second weekend in April?

Ideal! Sunday 14th?

PS Matt I'm sure that was the one, didn't get close enough to see the interior but it was the same as that. Had the rear lenses with the lighter coloured top part?

I would be up for a Scotland meet, I'm new to the forum so I don't know anyone but I'm in.

Good stuff! So is everyone cool with...

Sunday 14th April,
meeting at North Queensferry, maybe for around 11am?
Get pictures of the cars with the bridges in the background, have a bit of banter and hang about for a bit
Leave NQ for back of 12ish and head to Krispy Kreme (better parking across at PC World and walking across, we can congregate back at the cars afterwards). Get some lunch there too.

Just head home whenever?

funky_d":3lkxm4d6 said:
Good stuff! So is everyone cool with...

Sunday 14th April,
meeting at North Queensferry, maybe for around 11am?
Get pictures of the cars with the bridges in the background, have a bit of banter and hang about for a bit
Leave NQ for back of 12ish and head to Krispy Kreme (better parking across at PC World and walking across, we can congregate back at the cars afterwards). Get some lunch there too.

Just head home whenever?

Sounds like a good plan to me