Scottish meet. Kirkgate Park, 12th Feb

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blair Athol is prety much central, which was why I was thinking of there for the distillery tour meet later in the year (april)... At least then, the weather should be warmer and theres some great spots for driving and photos around there.

For this one next month, it may be better to keep it more local rather than the whole region

jamesy1990":38zdyqp6 said:
am the same as kelly happy with watever lol as long as it happens :D missed the last scottish meet and havent had the chance 2 meet any members yet so not fussed on location just hope we get a gd few ppl :D
I seem to remember you had good reason to miss the last meet. Unfortunately so :(

yea it well be up for the distillery later on in the year idea as well as this meet :D haha yea got jumped by 2 guys the day before the last meet well wasnt up for driving haha

Ok well sorry didnt realise it was as far as that for anyone else i thought it was closer for the up north crew.then yes it is a fine location

I echo Kelly, Neil and Gordy's views on this.

We need a utilitarian decision: one that suits the majority not the few.

If we have a 40/40 split between Glasgow and "Up North" and 20 in between, then it makes sense to have a meet near the middle...equal society and that (some are more equal than others ;) )

So...has this meet gone to sh*t or is it pending Location and weather?

I will only be able to do Sunday, but i dont mind driving anywhere for a Scottish Meet :)

madmatt":194rzcgq said:
So...has this meet gone to sh*t or is it pending Location and weather?

Definatly not! I think this should happen!!
The weather should be ok! ;-p haha
Let sort this out ASAP! Its taken far to long! Lol.

Rite! Here is a random suggestion. shout at me if I have made this choosing a location situation worse.

I have found a location close to Perth, a wee bit closer to Glasgow area. Kirkgate park in kinross. It's an extra 18miles from Perth!

It looks cool and should get a few nice pics if the weather is good.
U may also need sat nav to get there.
I have never been there but I looked around on google street map and I think it will b cool!

What u all think?

8f7b5b97.jpg

43e736b6.jpg

Am workin till 5 that day but it's only a mile from there lol Infact just come to my work save me havin to go anywhere

Aww please my works open from 8-5 and it's got a big car park and u can get inside if it's yellow watering it down