Scottish Meet/Trip

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry_mcc

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanting to try and get numbers of people from Scotland? I am wanting to arrange a a wee road trip/meet as I have never been on one before with Twingo owners before and by looking at the pictures etc on past ones done down south of the boarder they look great.
Guys/girls from South of the boarder are more than welcome to join if they want to travel, obviosly only if something gets arranged.

Add your name to the list below and where your from so I can see where the best place is.

1. Harry_mcc - Alness/Inverness

2. Ollie133cup - Aberdeenshire

but just depends when i put it back on the road either start March or start Aprill. :roll:

Ok Ollie no problem just trying to get numbers really to see who is interested

3. Lordyb - invergordon/Inverness
4. Chris - Inverness (from twingo-oc)

3. Lordyb - invergordon/Inverness
4. Chris - Inverness (from twingo-oc)
5. Darren - Glasgow

Darren, do you know anyone else from down your neck of the woods mate? wanting to try and get as many people as possible! Pmd you Darren

You'll find that once you get the first area meet done and members have commented on how great it was and seen photos you'll get more wanting to attend :)

Although to be honest, I don't think we have many more members from up north :(

Rite peeps. Change of date.

A few of us are planning a wee roadtrip to applecross, its in the scottish highlands.
Every1 and any1 is welcome!
It's a great road, I've put a post up from the last time I went, somewhere. Mite b on another forum, can't member.
This will be on sat 5th of march.

There's a few ppl coming from
Some local forums aswell.
If any1 is interested, let us no.
So far we have:

Lordyb - twingo RS
Harry - twingo RS
Billy - twingo RS
Cal - lupo gti
X44vxr - astra vxr
Sean - golf gt tdi
Gazmac - corsa 1.2 (work dependant)
gmf_uk - Evo 5 (car dependant)
Milne? - corsa 1.2? (maybe)
Crombie - civic type r (possibly)

Singlespeed - Gordini 133 (work and car dependant)

5th March may be a bit tight, as I may still be away at work.
IF I'm back and have the 133 registered/insured, I could well be tempted.

Ive postponed putting my car on the road till Aprill now .. roads are absolute mess round here , doubt a few weeks will clear em up...

After being asked to do a 10-15 day trip offshore, it's looking highly likely that it will be over-running. So I doubt I will be home before mid March, or if I'm home, it will be by the skin of my teeth

Applecross road trip
5th march

This is how it stands for our roadtrip to applecross,
This will be on sat 5th march.

If any1 is interested, let us no.
So far we have:

Lordyb - twingo RS
Cal - lupo gti
Harry - twingo RS
Toop - twingo RS
Chris - twingo RS
Singlespeed -Twingo RS (work Dependant)
X44vxr - astra vxr
gmf_uk - Evo 5 (car dependent)
Donny - Audi a3 1.8 turbo

ok so i think for all the Inverness Area People coming, if we meet up at the B&Q Car park at 10:30 on saturday morning. we will maybe aim to leave 10/15 mins after that.

For the people who are further up north, we shall then meet at dingwall tesco at 11.00(ish)

and then we shall head out to applecross from there. now does this suit everyone.

lets try and get a few more people, so make sure to invite any mates! PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks
Gordy

Yeah mate that sounds good to me. I'll be there for 11, is everyone on the list still going?

ok sound! 10 people is enough to go with if nobody else is interested!! like you say, see how it goes

I won't be home in time. more likely end of march before the end of this trip.

Lordyb - twingo RS
Cal - lupo gti
Harry - twingo RS
Toop - twingo RS
Chris - twingo RS
X44vxr - astra vxr
gmf_uk - Evo 5 (car dependent)
Donny - Audi a3 1.8 turbo

well thats me home from todays run to Applecross.
what a trip, was great weather for it. a few casualties though. i now need a new windscreen and a new foglight, dam stone chips!!! and we had to unfortunately leave a man behind!! andys astra VXR broke! lots of smoke, we not sure what the issue is but i am sure it will get sorted quickly and painlessly, for andy!

here are a few pics from my phone, andy had his camera so we shall get those photos uploaded for you all to see!

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

Thanks to all the Guys who came along, was good to put some names to faces. lets get another meet this summer!!
Ta
Gordy

Looks like a good day out. Shame about the casualties.

Hopefully I won't be thousands of miles away next time.