Scottish people!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N0ddie

Reaction score
Myself and the guys over on Clio197/200.net have put together a little "run/meet" event next month. Copy and pasted from the thread on Clio197/200.net:

"Update 26/2/2012:

As a result of the vote we now have our first run/route:

Route 2: AA route plan of route

Date: Sunday 18th March
Time: 10:00
Meeting place: McDonalds at ASDA Cumbernauld

Folk attending so far:

1. N0ddie
2. Mark_1873
3. Chaz cup 200
4. Dmn1989
5. Ally
6. Rab- Maybe

I'll keep the list updated as and when people confirm if they can make it."

I'd like to open the invites up to any one on here that fancies coming along. It'll essentially consist of some driving, stopping for pics/chat and some grub.

So how's about it?

Excellent. The more the merrier. I'm still in 2 minds weather to bring the 133 or 200. Edging towards the 133 as I'm up Knockhill with the 200 on the day before.

Any more takers on this?

Have rearranged the meeting time to 10am on the button as the roads will be quieter the earlier we make it.

It looks like I will be in the North Sea on 18th, so making an appearance may be tricky :(

At least this is the start of a reqular rotation, so I should be able to plan ahead (a bit) once things settle out :)

Good good.

We are aiming to leave around 10:10-10:15 and joining up with some more Clio guys at Perth then heading up to Braemar.