Seat covers potential group buy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggi200

Reaction score
Hi James

I can arrange artwork but I’m afraid that we can’t supply orange binding, it would have to be grey. Before doing artwork, I would need to know that we will sell minimum 25, so you (?) need to get a list up first, then I'll take payments when we hit 25 'll get them made. Artwork origination cost will be £2 per cover spread over the 25, so covers will be £16.99 each. Plus postage of £2 for 1 or 2.

Also need the pantone reference for the orange. If not, I will need to try to contact a dealership.

Generally new transfers take 10 working days. We would, of course, send the artwork to you to confirm/amend.

Can someone provide the reference for the orange?

ALso... can we start a list to see any interest? Would be grey with grey and orange renaultsport in the centre.

£18.99 for 1 delivered or £35.98 for 2 delivered

List:
Maggi112 x 2

New parking place for the seat cover group buy list to save it being lost within the snap-on thread ;)

Any chance of some for the Wind please? I'd be in on those! :)

Don't forget the Wind please!! I would like black with blue trim :D
Not fussy at all me ;)

I don't even know what they are lol!! I'm just a girl remember! :lol:

'The minimum order of covers with a logo would be 25 @ £8.10each plus VAT.
There would also be an artwork fee dependant on the size and amount of colours in the transfer, from £35.00. This is a onetime payment and any future orders would not include the fee.
We also charge a carriage fee of £8.50 per order.'

Works out £286 for a single minimum run in the end. Not too bad per unit actually considering they make for snap off but I can't justify considering the low demand