Seats

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EY10YUR_

Reaction score
Had this idea for months now, i'm wondering if renaultsport recaros out of a clio would fit in a Twingo?

Guy on the forum Facebook page from France has them in. Could be worth posting on the group asking about it.
0824cbe9ff644dc4e25d4ba2d5983e07.jpg

9041c2a01e3486d78e8362ef5c25f5df.jpg

No problem, I doubt it's a direct fit and may require some cutting and welding

They do look really cool in the Twingo though! The one I saw on google images was from Twingo133.net and it was a Gordini. The guy did have to do some alterations to the frame but they really suit the car. His user name on here is Ghostz if that`s any help.

Ghosts has them don't think they'd be an easy fit but a little tinkering you'd get them in they do look great

Think Renaultsport missed an opportunity there! I would have ticked that option :thumbup:

Forgot ghostz has recaros now although his are megane and op wanted to know about clio (no difference though) lol. When he fitted his he said there was cutting and welding involved. They do look good though.
6509c993676edfe743f8205fb35cc3c8.jpg

2de1498dd0cd27f019aee171fa6e9134.jpg
7bc46f55f6ac1bc754e63228a31326bb.jpg

66ac6905dffbeb5f604bf64dac1cec99.jpg
69e60bbbf0aa63d14cfc6eb362486faa.jpg

Exactly! Think he even adjusted them more so they sit lower as the initial costum bracket for the Megane RS Recaros was a little too high.

Wow!
They look even better than I imagined!
Definitely going to look at doing it as soon as funds allow ;)
Thanks for all the help folks!
Really appreciate it :D

You are welcome! We`re all here to help and advise each other when we can. Have a good and safe new year! :thumbup:

EY10YUR_":nthwzbpk said:
Wow!
There is currently a pair for sale by mattyg on here and the Facebook page for ÂŁ800. If you are interested if have a look into those as 2 hand sets are rare and can be costly let alone the 1k each new.

Chicken":2y4qxh29 said:
EY10YUR_":2y4qxh29 said:
Wow!
There is currently a pair for sale by mattyg on here and the Facebook page for ÂŁ800. If you are interested if have a look into those as 2 hand sets are rare and can be costly let alone the 1k each new.

Recaro Treadlines as they're called sell for ÂŁ600 with clio subframes on CS.net, I believe the megane seats sell for slightly more.

The wear on the sides are common but there are companies that will renew these areas of the seats or you.

Universe":kspxmbbx said:
Chicken":kspxmbbx said:
EY10YUR_":kspxmbbx said:
Wow!

Recaro Treadlines as they're called sell for ÂŁ600 with clio subframes on CS.net, I believe the megane seats sell for slightly more.

The ones pictured in ghostz car are recaro sportster cs.

Found them cheaper than 1k each new.
https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/seats-reclining/recaro-sportster-cs-seat

1k is a massive amount of money for just 1 seat, especially when you need 2 for it to look right. Someone is selling a set on twingo facebook page for ÂŁ800 which is better for your pocket! And they are renaultsport ;)