Seats

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott133

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting some new seats for my RS and have seen a few sets of gordini seats and was just wondering if its worth swapping the standard seats with the leather dini ones.

Are the dini seats the same as the standard RS seats comfort/support wise or should I go for a set of buckets?

I guess they are the same.. Just leather?

From what ive gathered its a major ballache fitting buckets from other cars.. But sounded simple to fit omp seats

They're the same seat just a leather cover in the dini's as to cloth in normal rs's

If you do get some dini seats and want to sell your rs ones I will be interested.

The guy selling the full set is also selling just the seat cover parts as well I thnk but not 100% on that

I think I want a set of more supportive seats so I'm going to go for a set of buckets. Any suggestions?

The dini seats as leather are more stylish than the standard RS seats but from being in Chickens to mine, his feel more supportive.

scott133":76525snh said:
I think I want a set of more supportive seats so I'm going to go for a set of buckets. Any suggestions?

Recaro pole positions, don't get some cheap bucket seats as it shows easily in design and material.

Brides are highly rated and cost a little less than pole positions dependant on style.

I can't decide whether to get reclining seats or not I occasionally have people in the back of the car but passengers aren't too high on my priority list