servicing help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbird

Reaction score
hey guys, my cars service due mileage is slowly approaching and I'm wondering if anyone could tell me if its a major or a minor service and what it will include.

My car is approaching 40,000 miles and servicing is done every 12,000 miles or so. It is going to be the 4th service on my 58 plate, thanks in advance!

Should be the 5th service if its '12,000miles or a year which evers the earliest' ;) I'm on my phone but there is a thread with the service schedule on here somewhere

ah okay thanks mate! its only had 3 service stamps so im not sure, but yeah with a second look at the book its been done every year, to the day for the second and third haha. I cant seem to find the schedule??

And if its the 5 year service it means the cambelt needs to be changed if I'm correct

sweet thanks man! That helps a lot, I really wish K-Tec wasnt in the middle of bloody nowhere though!

markhardy":3b9x9ik4 said:
https://www.twingo133.net/technical-and-paint-information/twingo-renaultsport-service-intervals-t1212.html

It was the first photo in that thread but Karl must have deleted all his photos. I'll see if I have the image saved tomorrow unless some one fines the list
Yes, Karl was very helpful in deleting all his pics without letting us know first :( only slightly annoying as we could have got them hosted so they didnt all vanish.

I've seen 5 years or 72k (whichever comes first) recommended for the cambelt.