Setting rear toe - Twingo 1.2 16V

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire1

Reaction score
Just little up-date - I've just completed adjusting the rear toe on the Twingo, when I had the car checked at Demon Tweeks after fitting the Bilstein Coilovers, it was coming up with equal camber about -1.00 deg either side and a toe of NSR 0.32' and OSR 0.21', so after checking the PCD on the studs which fit the drums to the beam, the shims sold by Pure Motorsport will fit, the only question was the center hole which is required for the hub.

When I checked with Pure they are now selling steel shims which some come already machined with a 38mm hole, the 0.20' was machined (shim for the NSR) but the 0.10' (shim for OSR) was not machined, so I got hold of a hole saw and drilled a 38mm hole. :idea:

They were easy enough to fit, I also renewed the bolts (typical Renault expensive prices) as I know they are made of cheese :lol:

This gives me a 0.10' toe (each side) on the back and now the car feels a lot more sharper into the bends - the way I like it. I will get it re-checked once I've finished messing with the front to confirm the adjustment.

So this is another product that will fit most of the Twingo (2007 onwards) range, with a little machining :D

Next thing I'm considering is a rear anti roll bar - any thoughts on this, I've seen someone is selling the Whiteline for £159 which is not a bad price.

Rob.