SFS Perfomance

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny133":1qipgqdj said:
Twingogeekeo":1qipgqdj said:
Danny133":1qipgqdj said:
Twingogeekeo":1qipgqdj said:
it is 1 hose.

wrong

its 2

my car developed them remember

Read there website ;)

I say nomore

https://www.sfsperformance.co.uk/prod_ca ... ke=renault

WRONG

SFS havnt put the kit on sale yet ;)

what your lookign at is an old hose developed with orbital ..

The NEW better kit has 2 ;)

And its not on sale yet :p

Danny they are on sale ;) specially to the 133.net lads look for the post !

Read your post again im sure it say

SFS havent put the kit on sale yet ?

i got mugged off again :(
one expensive hose piece and braided line syou cant tell are braided.

*crosses arms and legs a refuses to put in pistons, cams and ecu until someone else does it and it doesnt blow up*

today is arrived my hoses.... i can't explain why, it's one hose, but itsn't the 90° top hose, it's the botton hose which goes into the airbox and the resonator....

Gieffe racing which imported the hoses, are very kind, and they're trying to contact David.... because i want the other hose!!!

i have a question for danny, can you post a photo of your hoses???
https://www.twingo133.net/projects-progress-threads/dannys-progress-thread-t111.html in this post someone have cancelled the photos you posted months ago... thanks!!

That is the air intake hose from the front scoop to the airbox and resanator box

NewSamcosfitted023.jpg

your wanting the hose at the top ..

how much is the kit again, wonder if they'll post me the scoop to airbox bit since i only got the induction :(
not that i need it but could pass it onto someone here like

it's difficult understand what you say!!! :) :)

but the sfs kit, if i have understood correctly, costs 75£ in england.... and i payed 100euros in italy!!

frediiii":1i6rdbhc said:
karl can you check if I could get a similar discount on a R5 GTT hosekit? (coolant&air) thx

Sure can mate any product that SFS have we get the discount on but you need to email David.

they redid the intake elbow again... mine has a seperate plastic 90° elbow for fitting the stock crank-vent hose