sh*t day

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noesph

Reaction score
Well, the company I work for aren't doing very well and I've been told I'm being made redundant. I popped into the co-op near me this afternoon for 5 minutes and when I was in there someone keyed the back of the twingo...

:cry:

I'm sorry to hear that :( and to top it off some arse keys the car!!
Karma will hit that person I'm sure.

As for the job try keep your head held high, it will be hard but try keep as positive as you can and keep a look out for jobs in the area. I'm sure something will come up :)

Chin up Dude, i can tell you from experience it ain't the end of the world... unless you let it be. Good luck.

That's just a ball ache, you can't help but feel like you wanna gauge their eyes out with the same key they used to do your car!! Redundancy could be a blessing in disguise, you may get an opportunity to do something you've always wanted to with your career. Chin up pal.

I know, I was more pissed off about the twingo. Work wise I sort of knew it was coming, some days the past 2 or 3 months or so we've been pretty much passing the time with nothing really to do.

Pathetic people, the worst thing you can do is get down about it, keep on ballin''

Keep your chin up something will come up and prob even better than the last job....... As for the keying makes my blood boil things like that some sick people out there :x