SH*T dilemma!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchp

Reaction score
Urgh,

Right...finally get in a relationship and think im pretty happy etc... and then BAM! my ex who i was with for a long time but screwed me over massively comes along and starts talking to me etc...and she was bang tidy...

urgh!

We need a Twingo133.net agony aunt/uncle, lol. Any takers? Karl? :lol:

Edit: cant steal facebook pics anymore so forget it lol

Mate no matter how good looking she is if she screwed you over before how you know she wont again?

don't do it buddy give the new lassie a chance i made the mistake a few years back when i met someone new then my ex came bk on the scene i got bk with her and she was all nice to start off with then she wrecked things between us again so i have learnt by my mistakes.i say stick with the lassie you are with! and forget about your ex she is your ex for a reason i say keep it like that.

Pic:

odeae.jpg

pritchp":3g3ii69j said:
Don't **** around with your relationship if it's something you care that much about. Forget about the "what if"s and get on with the life you're living now!

Just seen comparison pics...

My opinion... The blonde looks like someone who loves herself too much whereas the ginger (she is right?!) looks more like someone you could have a proper relationship with if ya get me.

Though having said that, you would know as she's your ex... Is it someone you'd want to be with again or not? Guess it depends on reasons for breaking up? Perhaps she's leading you on as to **** your new relationship? Only you will know mate, ask yourself the question and don't make a quick decision!

Yh i agree with you Matt

The blonde loves herself and thinks she is gods gift... i had alot of fun with her but she cheated....

the ginger is lovely...but cheated on her ex...with me...

pritchp":1dshy4s4 said:
Yh i agree with you Matt

The blonde loves herself and thinks she is gods gift... i had alot of fun with her but she cheated....

the ginger is lovely...but cheated on her ex...with me...

well if there are both cheats why not get it on with both of them until they twig :mrgreen:

As Rachel has just said the blonde looks like a SLAG keep with the other and dont call her a ginger its not nice :)

And from me i agree with Rachel and Matt

Stay with the new one mate, X's should stay X's.

if she screwed you around last time, she will definitely screw you around again because youve gone back.

Be a man

if u go for the ginger any chance of the blondes number?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

" i had a dream about you last night :p and felt inspired to get in touch"

"what about me"

" it was actually a bit dirty.."

"ok...go on..."