Should I buy and join the Twingo Club.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kandoo154

Reaction score
Looks like a 133, but it more than likely isn't a cup. The cup has bench back seats instead of the two split ones. It doesn't look to have the cup pack either, if it did, it would have have the 5 spoke 17 inch alloys rather than the 16s on there.

Does look a pretty tidying example though! If you are interested don't let that put you off because it would still be a great fun little car!

Hi. What you are looking at is a Twingo RS without the cup pack. As jml says, it looks a nice one but you can only ever tell by going and having a look. Nice colour goes well with the black and it has the updated badges which were introduced in 2011. Cup or not, Renaultsport make excellent handling cars, so you are on a winner! Joining the club is worth it because you get help and advice if needed and there are some really interesting posts on here.

Congrats! Welcome to the club! Do you have any plans for it in the future? (I am aware it is early days!)

Not at the moment I like the look of getting an 182 exhaust off a clio and fabricating it to fit but need more funds for now.

Was this a white one? (Autotrader page is now down so I can't see it :( ) From a guy in South Benfleet way? (South Essex).
I think I saw this listing a few weeks back... oddly I got one pretty much exactly the same from him (with same description as a Silverstone when it wasn't) back in November. He was a nightmare to haggle with - hardly budged at all!
Loving the car though. Where abouts are you? I haven't seen another white one in Essex on the road yet (Just one black, one red and one grey!).

He was a nightmare to haggle didn't get anything off but I pleased with the car and it was within budget so it's ok.
I'm down in suffolk haven't seen another RS yet.