Silverstone Storm (Feat. TheGow)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penn

Reaction score
Rushed off my feet as I need to go to work. I went for lunch with TheGow today who is a top bloke may I add, had a good catch up and then went for a spin in each other's cars. Absolutely love the Silverstone twingo, looks fantastic and that exhaust is perfect, sounds so good.

I grabbed a few snaps, I'm sure Mr Gow will expand on the day a bit later as I need to run to work!

Full size on Flickr as always - https://www.flickr.com/photos/tompenny/sets/72157627637468522/

6132590347_899a1e22c0_b.jpg

6133138386_71d5b21849_b.jpg

6132591745_85384a6d18_b.jpg

6133138702_d59a8bdd98_b.jpg

6133139536_b1c33e0ca4_b.jpg

The silverstone does look awesome. As does your 200 Penn.

Absolutely loving the silverstone!! I know it's only going to get better as well! :)

Nice drink and a quick blast up the road.. Man that 200 does fly!

Nice one for getting the pics up Tom! Hope work was alright!

Put the stubby ariel on as soon as I get back looks a lot better! Will whack the bulbs in when I get a chance!

Good day overall :)

Just got back from work, wasn't too bad in the end :)

Was definitely a good day and I'm glad the ariel went on OK :) Give me a shout if you need any help with the bulbs dude!

Thanks for the comments everyone about the Clio, really wish I had time to clean it!

Walk back from the pub and couldn't help but stare at my car for a little while! Not the best photo at all but I am just in awe of the little beauty constantly!

It brings such a smile to my face just looking at it... And then I turn the key and it just gets better!

So happy with my decision to get this car!!

Thanks for the inspiration guys :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315784228.364305.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315784228.364305.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 10,974
Could have sworn I replied to this via Tapatalk, oh well. But have to say the Silverstone looks fantastic, hopefully will get to see it in the flesh at a few meets/shows etc. :) Liking your 200 as well Tom, good choice of upgrade.

Thanks for the comments on the car! I have to agree with all of you, the two of them do look damn good next to eachother! :)

Sam, did you say you were based around Oxford somewhere? Where abouts was it again?

If your ever planning on going for a drive or a meet anywhere sort of local just let me know and I'm sure we can sort something out!

I'm fairly local to Sam aswell chap. After I get my Silverstone on the 1st March I reckon we could sort something? :)