Simplified discount/pricing system for 133.net

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Detail

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've decided to introduce a simpler system for 133.net member discounts, whereby I am now offering 10% off RRP to 133.net members.

More information can be found in the thread I've made in the 'forum discounts' section, link: post4027.html#p4027

Matt
Monster Detail

Monster Detail":3sg307ma said:
Twingogeekeo":3sg307ma said:
What would be good for a blue car?

In terms of wax? or just products in general?

In fact, the answer is the same either way. As you know, I've got the same colour as yours and I've recently been using purple haze pro and supernatural, they're both amazing waxes!!! The other products like born to be mild shampoo and lime prime cleanser are also for any colour.

Twingogeekeo":3et70uga said:
Hmmm maybe ordering some wax from you ;)

Glad to hear it :)

I don't know what Dodo Juice products you've already got but Born To Be Mild, Lime Prime and Purple Haze Pro/Supernatural are a formidable combo for me. If you bought those three, you'd also get the group buy prices immediately :)

Twingogeekeo":2ix4zvc2 said:
Ive never used dodo juice just here good things

Some Megs products are decent and they're definitely better than cheap products from Poundland etc. But Dodo Juice products are another level up in terms of character and quality.

Ive got tones of merguirs bits and just all the raving i here about the dodo makes me think it maybe worth a go

Twingogeekeo":3bdq55yu said:
Ive got tones of merguirs bits and just all the raving i here about the dodo makes me think it maybe worth a go

All I can say is that you won't be disappointed. I can PM you a quote if you would like to place an order. You just need to decide between Purple Haze Pro and Supernatural wax?