Small drifting video

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
Couple mates tried for a BDC license last weekend but unfortunately didn't get one as they're tightening everything up. One simple mistake means no license now :(

Anyway... I put the footage together and made a real quick video. First one I've ever done so apologies...

https://vimeo.com/78204281

So its back to practice days again :(

I suppose its no bad thing them getting strict on the licencing as its basically two cars trying crash avoidance at every turn. And you know that doesnt always work out for the best ?

Aye, back to practice days. However at the end of the day they both decided that BDC isn't for them anyway... Large entrance fees and spending all day queuing up for a few laps. At least a practice day you're out all day for a fraction of the cost and most importantly... HAVING FUN! :) Plus BDC has no prize money, etc... There's nothing in it really.

We've all decided that next year we are going to visit as many different tracks as possible rather than always attending the same two. This should spice things up a bit :)

Greenlight Insurance (my MX5 insurance company) saw my tweet about this video and have reposted it, put it on their blog and also put it on their Facebook :D Wahey!

I think thats the way with any of the lower/mid tier leagues of motorsport. you need to do it for the enjoyment, not the money as your likely to end up skint rather than minted :lol:

Im considering hill climb /sprint for next year even though I cant be competitive as road going modified has some serious weapons driven by good drivers. And, I'll only make a few events

Btw. Not a bad vid :)

Now this has caused two things for me
a) made me want a drift car more
b) I really want to come watch you at a dwyb day now haha

Vid is awesome and I say your Instagram pic of the insurance company using it. Congrats