SMC parts

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
Just a quick note...

A mate of mine wanted a sport grille for his Clio so I spoke to Karl and got a sport grille for him discounted ;)

Three days later and Karl sends out his delivery driver to bring it to my work. "I'm next to your car" he says... Delivered to my car! :)

Anyway.. Brilliant service even though wouldn't expect anything less from him ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please bare in mind Matt leaves in the same area as me my driver doesnt go across the country :lol:

And Matt did you talk to the driver about the safrane forum ;)

Ah yeah good point and the fact he was dropping stuff off just down the road :) either way still great service!

Oh is that the bloke who wants the forum?! He didn't mention it otherwise I'd have got some details about it. You can tell him how easy it is to run ;)

I can also say Karl is goood :p

I live in Scotland and he said a date it would arrive, and he didnt let me down :)

Great guy to deal with

Matt":29x5q6t0 said:
Ah yeah good point and the fact he was dropping stuff off just down the road :) either way still great service!

Oh is that the bloke who wants the forum?! He didn't mention it otherwise I'd have got some details about it. You can tell him how easy it is to run ;)

Yup that was him :lol: Ill get him to work some details out but you need to let me know a ruff price for him :) PM me the price.

Before I knew of Karl working for SMC, I dealt with a fellow called Andrew (?) who was also really helpful/friendly and sent the items out to me on time! :D

Sam":iyk0smzl said:
Before I knew of Karl working for SMC, I dealt with a fellow called Andrew (?) who was also really helpful/friendly and sent the items out to me on time! :D

andy is a top bloke, unlike that karl fella!!!he spends all his time on some forum :roll:

TURBO":2yycuxi0 said:
Sam":2yycuxi0 said:

andy is a top bloke, unlike that karl fella!!!he spends all his time on some forum :roll:

Grrrrr Mike im warning you :lol: need a ban smilie now :lol:

Yea Andy is a top bloke :)