Snowfoam not working

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrighty94

Reaction score
I was using my snowfoam for the first time the other day and no matter what mixture I tried, everytime it hit the car it just ran off like water and didn't foam up :( any ideas ?!

Have to you got the proper foam hose attachment sounds like it's something to do with that make sure parts of it are not blocked etc

My foam lance has a filter in it, which can get blocked unless you flush the lance through with plain water after use.
[youtube]25pywsFRgZE[/youtube]

The above ^^^

Always try to wash it through after every wash, what type of lance have you got ?

wrighty94":1ks0fasy said:
I was using my snowfoam for the first time the other day and no matter what mixture I tried, everytime it hit the car it just ran off like water and didn't foam up :( any ideas ?!

What snowfoam was you using?

Did you put the correct amount of solution into the lance bottle and then fill the rest of the bottle with water?

On the lance you'll have a + and - nozzle, turn it towards the + and that'll use more foam solution.

Also, make sure you set the end to a 90 degree fan, I find this distributes the foam better.