SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xpunkxtothexcorex

Reaction score
i received a call from my gf about an hour ago asking if my car had any damage to it? my reply was damage? what do you mean? she goes onto say that a neighbour has just been to the door saying that on fri night a white range rover had reversed in to her car(neighbours car) when she heard the bang the neighbour looked her window she then sees the range rover reverse in to my gordini(thank fully the neighbour got the reg plate) because who ever it was took off straight away.so i go out to check the car while still on the phone to the gf i couldn't see any damage to start with then i remember that i always reverse park at my gf so i check the front bumper and sure enough the number plate surround is cracked and just above the number plate there are scratches everywhere! not happy one little bit! the police have now been informed i have taken pics as evidence.

anyway i have managed to fix the number plate surround i then went to work on the scratches the scratches weren't to deep i tried autosmart's luxury wax polish this didn't help! so onto glare swirl/scratch remover this worked very well and took the scratches mostly out i knew i could get it better so i tried a wee dollop of t-cut this worked perfectly there are no more scratches :D where i had polished i applied three coats off autosmart wax and the paint looks brand new.

i hope the person that was driving the range rover gets what's coming to them.

Ouch, feel for you!

At least you've got the know how to get it fixed up so not the end of the world.

I hope for the sake of other people (and hopefully for yourself in the form of compensation) that they get caught.

So Tiger Woods has moved to England now? nothings safe now then.

Seriously though... good of your neighbour to get the number plate and tell you about it, i know mine wouldnt, even if she got it coz of her car.

least you know what to do to put it right, id still have the damaged bits replaced in case of any underlying damage

its crazy that people cant be trusted to be honest these days! i know if i reversed into a car or damaged it in anyway i wouldn't leave the scene thankfully its in the polices hands now.i owe the neighbour big time! not many people act that quickly and think to take the reg plate down.the gordini is ok.i took the bumper off to see if there was any underlying damage thankfully there are no cracks or anything and the bonnet ect are all straight going to check over the engine bay tomorrow just to be sure nothing has been pushed back it's running ok at the moment i took it for a spin to make sure and its fine, i am now wondering where is safe to park the car these days? might revert back to public transport and leave the car at home cant get damage there ha ha or so i would like to think!

yeah it sure does buddy in fact i already have cctv fitted looking out onto the car and its recording as we speak! the reason i got it fitted was a few years back my saxo vtr got wrecked on a sat nyt,someone scratched the tail gate and wrecked it.thankfully i also managed to fix it too nothing that a little bit off time and effort and some good cutting compound and some descent wax couldn't sort took me 6 hours to get the boot looking brand new again.bloody vandals.

Some 1 hit my wifes scenic after havin it a week and drove off. Cost me £300 for a mate to repair and repaint the wheel arch and qatar. Must of been a 4x4 cos of the hight of the damage. Wife was cryin her eyes our when she got home. Know one has respect for peoples things these days

Dam. Right ! I park well away from other cars I park were no one else parks right well out the way !

matbry01":2dcgoi9m said:
Dam. Right ! I park well away from other cars I park were no one else parks right well out the way !

Ad then on some huge car park some nob parks next to you too close even though there are a zillion empty spaces

matbry01":2ri5haji said:

I do the same. Ill park the other side of the car park to avoid dents also i will just use the misses clio ;)

xpunkxtothexcorex":wjhimb1s said:
(thank fully the neighbour got the reg plate)

Mate, I'd do two things:

Firstly report it to the police - put in a formal complaint that this person has damaged your car and driven away. It won't end up in court, but ask the police to visit the person and give them a warning. These f*cking apes that drive those things swan about like they own the roads, so a reminder that they don't would do us all a favour.

Secondly, put the reg number up here. If anyone googles it, they'll see what kind of low-life they're dealing with that can afford a Range Rover but is such a coward they haven't got the cajones to own up to what they've done.

gavin-h":1vxkhy7t said:
xpunkxtothexcorex":1vxkhy7t said:
(thank fully the neighbour got the reg plate)

Mate, I'd do two things:

Firstly report it to the police - put in a formal complaint that this person has damaged your car and driven away. It won't end up in court, but ask the police to visit the person and give them a warning. These f*cking apes that drive those things swan about like they own the roads, so a reminder that they don't would do us all a favour.

Secondly, put the reg number up here. If anyone googles it, they'll see what kind of low-life they're dealing with that can afford a Range Rover but is such a coward they haven't got the cajones to own up to what they've done.
Couldn't agree more ! It's funny that round hear at least half of them round hear women drive them and have scuffs and allsorts up them I wouldn't even park within 5 spaces of one in a carparck.