so i thought id do a progress thread..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtwingob

Reaction score
iv been wanting to do a progress thread for ages, never got round to it coz of things like laptop breaking, working etc. BUT! finally got around to getting all the pictures off my phone and onto a laptop!

iv only started to do a couple if things, but iv got a massive to do list ha. Very last thing on the list of 'to do's' is a clio 200 engine conversion is possible?! lol.

so i started with changing the HU, door speakers and tweeters. sounds so much better.

Smaller image.jpg

smaller image2.jpg

started with the exterior changes after that.. stickers etc. here are a few pictures of the standard with nurburgring sticker.

smaller image 3.jpg

here is what i have done so far,

smaller image 6.jpg

smaller image 7.jpg

smaller image 8.jpg

im unsure if the paint job on the bumper needs a vinyl wrap instead of paint, but i think it looks pretty sweet. my mates are pretty divided in opinion :lol:

and here it is with alloys on and needing a clean.

smaller image 9.jpg

smaller image 10.jpg

next thing to do is put on a couple of stickers which the postie dropped off today :)

Nurburgring sticker... I hope you drove there to "wear" it on your car ...

Otherwise nice car. The orange touches look pretty nice, just not so keen on the little line around the rear diffuser though. Keep up the good work, looking forward to what's next :)

My mate did it in his clio a whole
Back and bought a couple of these off eBay and asked if I wanted one, but in short no I havnt but would be awesome to at some point. Other than that thanks bro!

Mtwingob":1ct09ha9 said:
My mate did it in his clio a whole
Back and bought a couple of these off eBay and asked if I wanted one, but in short no I havnt but would be awesome to at some point. Other than that thanks bro!
IMO.. the sticker goes with the car, not with the person that drove it with an other car.

I like the special touch up colors. Great concept except I would have chosen maybe different colors but I like the idea ;)

sooo... silver, black and orange... where did I see this before...

you should add a McLaren logo :)

0025663.jpg

Yep that´s the one to have before you go :)

Don´t hesitate to PM me if you go there anyaway, next year for example, as I´d be happy to take you for a joy ride on the Nordschleife in mine .

Looks good Mtwingob!

yotah1":2oon6eub said:

Don´t hesitate to PM me if you go there anyaway, next year for example, as I´d be happy to take you for a joy ride on the Nordschleife in mine .

I really want to go the Ring now! :shock:

133_Ads":1v0tx5z1 said:
Looks good Mtwingob!

yotah1":1v0tx5z1 said:

I've been stopping myself go for a while now. But I may well take a trip at some point. If I do go, I need to take lots of money to bring back plenty of local sausages :roll:

maggi112":140ertad said:
133_Ads":140ertad said:
Looks good Mtwingob!

yotah1":140ertad said:

I've been stopping myself go for a while now. But I may well take a trip at some point. If I do go, I need to take lots of money to bring back plenty of local sausages :roll:

My drive around the UK might now be on hold for next year due to going to the ring! :roll:

frediiii":2b4pbkd7 said:
yotah1":2b4pbkd7 said:
Nurburgring sticker... I hope you drove there to "wear" it on your car ...

newnevernurburgring.jpg

LOL i want that on my car. can go right next to the ring sticker ;) Thanks for that offer Yotah, if i ever manage to get over there ill be sure to take you up on that.
yeah man for a few other ideas! eventually i wana respray the wheels, spoiler, fog surrounds etc.. black. thanks jra3d! iv got a few other stickers to put on the back as well. put a renault sport sticker inside on the dash where the clio and meganes have them part from that i dont wana go to over board with it so im putting the paint brush and stickers down for a while till i get some more ideas lol.