So this is my Clio.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KneeCaap

Reaction score
As I used to be the owner of my silver TCE after getting my 2 years NCB insurance got a bit cheaper!
So I decided to upgrade! :)
From
u9y7e7en.jpg

To this
evasygys.jpg

7are7aze.jpg

u6umebu7.jpg

I have owned the car since the beginning of February and the miles I have done with it since then have been great! So much fun.
So far it's been lowered on 30/40 springs, centre silencer removed and waiting on the brand new K-Tec induction kit to arrive!
So yeah that's my Clio! :)

Nah jjay they just made one for 197/200 which has given proper gains like 182 and meg ones bud

Albi blue, awesome colour in the flesh never pictures quite as nice as it looks in real life! Miss my 200 :(

i can see myself returning to RS ownership with a 197 to fit a megane F4RT soon!

Martin_172":2matkfyc said:
Albi blue, awesome colour in the flesh never pictures quite as nice as it looks in real life! Miss my 200 :(

i can see myself returning to RS ownership with a 197 to fit a megane F4RT soon!
There's a lot to be said for that, the best looking RS but with a rock solid engine and gear box

Thought I would update this abit since its a while since I bought the car! :)
I have purchased:

The Ktec induction kit
atuveze7.jpg

Black raiders with 4 brand new tyres, picked up from a breakers for £400
urabyhuv.jpg

Ktec catback system. (Love the note)
neze9eha.jpg

This how the car looks now!
9a3a5edu.jpg

One day driving around my local town, I found my old twingo..I had to get a photo! Old and new! :)
e6emepy3.jpg

And these are just some random photos and one or two from a little meet me and some of the 197/200.net lads had, along with Neil in his dini! :)
reba7agu.jpg

y3uzysyh.jpg

pazabyne.jpg
abyny3a7.jpg

MovingShadow":1dw144i2 said:
Neil's 133 looks the most racey one too with the dark meaty looking wheels :p
maggi112":1dw144i2 said:
Neil's car is holding it's own in that picture, looks much less weedy that low, compared to how 133's usually compare to 197/200's

It most definetly holds its own! such a mean looking machine! It was also doing a very good job of keeping up with us! :p

Can't be very far off the pace of a 197 at all? 160bhp per tonne is less than 10 behind a 197 (can't remember the weight off the top of my head of the big ol' lump :p ) and with the coilovers and tyres must be pretty much there now

maggi112":38y0gpij said:
Can't be very far off the pace of a 197 at all? 160bhp per tonne is less than 10 behind a 197 (can't remember the weight off the top of my head of the big ol' lump :p ) and with the coilovers and tyres must be pretty much there now

On the little run we did, lets just say he didnt dissappear. was always there..even when we were being a bit eager and having fun! :p

KneeCaap":2rxcmexp said:
maggi112":2rxcmexp said:

On the little run we did, lets just say he didnt dissappear. was always there..even when we were being a bit eager and having fun! :p

After the group was split by the truck at the T-junction, I did think it was funny when you pulled into the side road in the next town to wait for me. Followed imediately by the puzzled expression that I was there as well :cool: