• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2010 GSXR 600 Throttlebodies

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie133cup

Reaction score
Item for sale - 2010 GSXR 600 Throttlebodies - 37mm > 45mm Tapered

Price - £100 + postage

Location - Turriff, Aberdeen

Condition - Used but Very good Condition

Description - As above , again bought as i couldn't decide what bodies to fit to the twingo so are a spare and not needed.

Pictures -
80Ks1LLl.jpg

wC4lFiVl.jpg

Obviously when you have the runners welded to the plate you will need some hose adapters, albeit what ever size you go for etc there is a fair bit of work but im just working through mine a day at a time. Ill get back to you on the postage just gotta find a box suitable and packaging.

Im currently fitting cbr fireblade bodies so most of the bits im needing currently. If i do come across anything ill give you a shout in the meantime.

Ollie133cup":2jm15u2u said:
Obviously when you have the runners welded to the plate you will need some hose adapters, albeit what ever size you go for etc there is a fair bit of work but im just working through mine a day at a time. Ill get back to you on the postage just gotta find a box suitable and packaging.

Im currently fitting cbr fireblade bodies so most of the bits im needing currently. If i do come across anything ill give you a shout in the meantime.

Cool beans mate sounds like a plan :) I'll probably be hassling you for help at various points too anyway haha!