• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Red Reanultsport Twingo 133 - £3,499

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveo

Reaction score
For sale is my Red 2008 (58) Renaultsport Twingo. Full Renault Service history. 69k miles (increasing slightly with use).

£3,995

I am based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. But also make trips back to Worthing, Sussex regularly.

The car has always been well looked after, serviced religiously, paint work is in fantastic condition, no door dings, and very few stone chips. Interior is in good condition, a few scratches on the plastics, nothing significant. It is completely standard, never modded. It has Continental Contisport4 tyres all round, all with plenty of tread left.
Bad points: Alloys are in need of refurb (see pics), also the aircon could do with a re-gas.

MOT due 10th Sept 2014, Taxed until 28th Feb 2015. I still have both keys. It was an ex-Renault press car, therefore it has cup pack, aircon and cup spoiler. Fully serviced using Renault garages, the latest by Rentech, Portsmouth where it had a full service including cambelt, front discs and pads (costing around £1000).
Last year I replaced the front springs when one snapped, and the entire exhaust was replaced in 2012 (although I cannot find receipt for that!)

After Renault I am the only true owner of the car, but technically I am the second owner. It has been a well looked after car, with no expense spared with regards to looking after it, anyone viewing the car should see that!

Reason for sale is that I want to get into trackdays and bought a Clio RS for that! Any questions please ask. It is listed on other websites, but would love for it to go to someone on here who will appreciate the care I've put into it.

Steve

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 351
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 351
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 351
Here are some pics of the alloys

Attachments

• tyre1.jpg
    tyre1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 349
  • tyre2.jpg
    tyre2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 349
  • tyre3.jpg
    tyre3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 349
Now has fresh MOT until Sept 2015. With alloys being refurbed next week.

Price dropped to £3500!

Wasn't this the one used on Top Gear?! Saw the episode on Dave the other day..!

Sam":30p91k6l said:
Wasn't this the one used on Top Gear?! Saw the episode on Dave the other day..!

I'd hope not it was crashed repeatedly lol

Not the top gear one - the first one in the clip is hy58uws - then the one on the ice rink is hy58vaj. Think the "uws" one ended up in the sea?

tommy89":1f5vnlet said:
Not the top gear one - the first one in the clip is hy58uws - then the one on the ice rink is hy58vaj. Think the "uws" one ended up in the sea?
i could be wrong but I'm sure I was a gt that ended up in the sea mate