• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** Seat Ibiza 1.9 TDI Sport PD 130 - £2,795 - BA21

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham

Reaction score
Make: Seat

Model: Ibiza 1.9 TDI Sport PD 130

Year: 2003 (03)

Car Location: BA21 (Yeovil, Somerset)

My Location: GU35 (Bordon, Hants)

Price: £2,795 ono

Engine: Stage 2 remap - 195bhp and 295lb/ft. Receipt for work, including clutch and 'dyno' print out to confirm.

MOT: March 2013

Tax: December 2012.

Mileage: 75k. Car currently reads 74500 but is in use this week, then it will be parked up come 27th October 2012.

Reason for sale: as some of you were aware, I had to sell me beloved Clio 182 as I relocated to Surrey back in February. Now I'm settled and I've passed my probation, I have treated myself to a new car. So the Beetha has to go.

Bad points: Lets start with these first, two known problems. Firstly a new nearside splash/undertray is needed, a scrappy/breaker can supply these for pennies I would imagine. Secondly, the dash clocks needs to reflowed. Common problem on the 130 lumps across all makes and models, it's not a Seat thing! There's plenty of advice, guidance and people out there to carry out the work for approx £90. Doesn't affect the car in anyway apart from the clocks every now and then throw a wobbly and displays incorrectly. Then you have the odd paint blemish, scrape, stone chip(s), alloy scuff and general wear and tear. The car is nearly ten years old, it isn't mint, do not expect it to be mint. I bought this car off a friend from Yeovil as a temporary 'make-do' while I settle myself into my new life, so I know that this has been looked after by both him and myself. The only downside, in his 4yrs of ownership he never washed it once so the worst of the paint blemishes is a small spot on the roof/spoiler junction from tree sap damage that needs to be touched in.

Good points: Full service history, including belts. Climate control. Electric mirrors. Alloys. Nearly new pads on the back, 6k approx old tyres on front with plenty of tread left on front and back tyres. Dual headlights upfront and not the single H4 cluster. Town driving you will see no less than 40mpg. Can see over 50mpg on the motorway at cruising speeds. Cheap tax, cheap insurance even with the remap declared. Alpine CDE-103BT headunit will be included, with the OEM supplied. Very much a wolf in sheep skin car, to put it into perspective, it's quicker than my old 182 but can keep up with most things running, all for well under half the running costs of the petrol equivalent.

Viewing can be arranged as I'm always going back to Yeovil every other weekend for football. Cash on collection or bank transfer, even PayPal (as a gift) is accepted but won't hand over keys and sign V5 unless funds have cleared.

Pictures will follow, by follow I mean uploaded on the 27th October (I can't wash my car where I am :(, so will wash car when I'm back at mother darling's house this weekend coming). If this is against forum rules, meh lock the post and I'll send a mod a PM once the photos are ready to upload and/or delete the post. Easy for me to say but people who do know me, know I'm genuine so pictures will follow..., promise! For those who can't wait until then and want to know what it looks like, Google is your friend but imagine the car in a dark silver..., yup that's what mine looks like!

Any questions/queries, including pictures of the car as is now fire me a PM and I'll reply as best I can. I'll also supply my email and mobile number.

Thank you please!

Graham.

**SOLD PLEASE LOCK**

Photos as promised, sorry they're late, been having too much fun in my new toy! As before, any questions, queries or to arrange a viewing, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)

Oh, please ignore the photo of the interior, it has been hovered and cleaned since I took this photo..., I just ran out of light to re-take it, can do so tomorrow but you get the idea!

IMAG0588.jpg

IMAG0589.jpg

IMAG0594.jpg

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0598.jpg

IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0592.jpg

IMAG0590.jpg

IMAG0605.jpg

IMAG0611.jpg

IMAG0610.jpg

IMAG0609.jpg

Price dropped to £2,795 ONO.

PM me for mobile number and/or further details.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.