• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[Sold]Standard Twingo Gordini 133 '11 £7.5k south Manchester

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikNorton

Reaction score
I've decided I need something a bit more comfortable so rather than mod I'm moving on. It's not the suspension especially, I'm a freak who is 6'2" with the legs of a 5'9" person and a spine that could be used in a neck transplant on a giraffe.

It has all the normal Gordini stuff - it's blue with white stripes and has a leather interior, climate control, cruise control, auto lights and wipers, aux in, Bluetooth/CD head unit, front fogs, factory rear privacy glass. It has black wheel inserts and the only option I know it has is the cup chassis.

A couple of the alloys need mildly refurbing, it has a minor dink in the drivers door (no paint damage at all, it's purely a kink in the metal) and a scratch on the rear left quarter panel (only in the top coat). All four tyres have plenty of tread and are evenly worn.

It was registered in early march '11 when I bought it new and is on an 11 plate (a pre-facelift) with 8555 miles and had its 2 year service at the dealer I bought it from. It's taxed til Feb 2014 when it will need its first MOT.

There's no outstanding finance (bought cash), it's not recorded stolen (because it's never been stolen or indeed otherwise tampered with), it's HPI clear (or at least it better had be!), it's never been tracked, and of course it comes with 2 keys (and all other standard documentation).

I'll accept £7.5k, which is what I was expecting part-ex, but there doesn't seem to be any interest for them from the trade :shock:

Cheers. If you or anyone else thinks I'm being outrageous with the price, chip in.

I thought so, and as I say the nearest age/mileage matches on Autotrader are aiming higher but that doesn't necessarily represent reality :D

I reckon I'll probably put it on Autotrader before long, but that's a faff I'd rather not deal with.

Price taken down to minimum - £7.5k - without fixing up the minor things that need doing to put it on a forecourt.

I thought that when I updated but time is an issue - last night I had an eyetest and the weather wasn't great, good weather today but I need to get to the allotment.

And hopefully pub; I should say time and effort really :D but ultimately getting it done is for my own benefit!

...and it's gone, part-exed for depressingly little; the Gordini seems to be going off a cliff. Possibly because of both the facelift and Renault saying "yeah, we shouldn't have done that."

Slightly different car now - 535d MSport Touring :D

BikNorton":4yqgwpnp said:
...and it's gone, part-exed for depressingly little; the Gordini seems to be going off a cliff. Possibly because of both the facelift and Renault saying "yeah, we shouldn't have done that."

Slightly different car now - 535d MSport Touring :D

How mich did it part ex for?

£6500, then some more off to fix up the wheels, a scratch and a dink. Ford wanted to offer me £7500 a month ago but couldn't find anyone to take it no matter the money.

I really should've sold it privately but would've had to fix up the same bits and keep pushing to get warranty bits sorted, could've been months before it was ready. And with no-one in the franchise/underwriting trade being interested in the slightest...