• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] Team Heko Wind Deflectors-£15.00-Banbury (OX16)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam

Reaction score
28/11/14 - UNAVAILABLE FOR SALE. Close thread.

Hi all, it's been a while since I last visited Twingo 133, I'm not sure if any of the folks I can remember are still around! Anyway, after nearly 5 years of owning the Twingo, it's sadly time for it to go. :(

As a result I have removed my Team Heko Wind Deflectors from my 2010 Twingo Mk II, still in perfect condition and I've managed to retrieve the metallic clips after much deliberation with some cutlery!

Please see photos attached.

£15.00, located in Banbury (OX16) - Sold as seen, in very good condition, sticky tape has worn away over the years but the clips should hold it in place. Buyer collects or I can arrange shipping by courier for an additional £15.00 to cover P&P costs.

Payment accepted by Paypal or cash on collection.

Any questions please just ask :)

Cheers!

Sam

jt17xh.jpg

34y41lt.jpg

It's certainly been a while since you've been on here. There's a few of us on here you may still remember. How are you and what you replacing the twingo with? Haven't seen you around banbury for a while.
Would buy these but already got a set lol

Hiya - likewise haven't seen you about lately! I was in Brackley a couple of weeks ago having the rear tyres replaced and swapped (rears still on the originals with just over 50k on the clock lol). I'm doing great thanks mate, I've had so much on in the last 12 months, with doing various voluntary work and also having an operation, so the car has kind of taken a 'back seat' (pardon the pun) and I've not really done anything else with it.

Going for a nearly new Polo which I pick up later this week, decided I needed something a bit bigger with a bit more bhp as I now do a lot more cross country driving than I used to and the Twingo is slightly underpowered for all the journeys I do. I have loved driving the Twingo and I'll miss it but I'm quite looking forward to a change. I'll have to come to a meet and/or show sometime.

How are things with you? Have I missed much here?

Sam":15agsnon said:
Hiya - likewise haven't seen you about lately! I was in Brackley a couple of weeks ago having the rear tyres replaced and swapped (rears still on the originals with just over 50k on the clock lol). I'm doing great thanks mate, I've had so much on in the last 12 months, with doing various voluntary work and also having an operation, so the car has kind of taken a 'back seat' (pardon the pun) and I've not really done anything else with it.

Going for a nearly new Polo which I pick up later this week, decided I needed something a bit bigger with a bit more bhp as I now do a lot more cross country driving than I used to and the Twingo is slightly underpowered for all the journeys I do. I have loved driving the Twingo and I'll miss it but I'm quite looking forward to a change. I'll have to come to a meet and/or show sometime.

How are things with you? Have I missed much here?
Good to hear your ok, we're the tyres done down tyre warehouse? Best place around in my opinion. New car sounds like a good choice for what you need and hope you enjoy it. You are always welcome to meets and shows with us as I'm sure your already aware.
I'm all good thanks and everything around here is pretty much the same as when you used to be on here frequently but with mostly newer members and a couple of old.

Kind of ruined your for sale thread now oopsie. Some example I'm setting haha.

Chicken":t390n2md said:
Good to hear your ok, we're the tyres done down tyre warehouse? Best place around in my opinion. New car sounds like a good choice for what you need and hope you enjoy it. You are always welcome to meets and shows with us as I'm sure your already aware.
I'm all good thanks and everything around here is pretty much the same as when you used to be on here frequently but with mostly newer members and a couple of old.

Yes, my line manager knows someone who works there so it came highly recommended, but actually cheaper there than anywhere else I've found locally. It should be a good car, I took it for a test drive on Saturday and basically walked out of the showroom with it lol. I'll try and take some pics if the weather is decent when I pick it up. I know a few people have left here and I think Karl's got a Dacia Duster nowadays?

Haha, no worries, I'll let you off :cool:

Sam":2qucht7w said:
Chicken":2qucht7w said:

Yes, my line manager knows someone who works there so it came highly recommended, but actually cheaper there than anywhere else I've found locally. It should be a good car, I took it for a test drive on Saturday and basically walked out of the showroom with it lol. I'll try and take some pics if the weather is decent when I pick it up. I know a few people have left here and I think Karl's got a Dacia Duster nowadays?

Haha, no worries, I'll let you off :cool:
tyre warehouse is the only place I'll go with my wheels and never had a problem with them. Definitely get some pics up when you have the new motor.
Quiet a few people have left including Karl who does have a duster.

Yeah they're good down there. :) Sure! I thought that was the case with Karl, can't remember who told me now though.

As for the wind deflectors I'm open to sensible offers.