Some new music

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4nn13

Reaction score
So... I didn't think about posting this up, but if anyone is interested, I'm a Dj so have a few mixes etc up on the old web you can listen & download for free. Mostly underground house (deep & tech) but not the usual shite that's everywhere at the moment! Anyway, if your after some new tunes have a nosey:

www.tommanford.co.uk

looks like we've got the next armin van buuren right here, sort of lol. just one problem mate ... wouldn't know, because none of your links work. mix 4 link tells us to go and feck ourselves politely and the soundclouds non existent. sort it out armin ;)

Hmmm... thats wierd its all fine for me! Il have a look tomorrow with some different browsers and make sure theyre all ok

megusta.jpg

Great mix! I'm a huuuge House fan, and whilst Disco or funky house is my favourite personally, gotta still love some deep to chill out to! Best studying music I've found lol...

(P.S. the mixcloud link doesn't work and neither does the one to your soundcloud homepage, but the link to mix 4 on soundcloud does work if this helps)

(P.P.S. what's the song at 23:30? :eek: )

Aha! All working now (I hope!) :)

Oh, and the track @ 23.30 is WEISS - YOU TREAT ME RIGHT.